Top Agrigento Walking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Agrigento Tours
This experience in the province of Agrigento improves mood, removes worries and stress, in addition, a walk by the sea ensures a regenerating effect, improves circulation and tones muscles and legs and lots of vitamins.
From the ancient ruins in the Valley of the Temples to beautiful medieval churches, the city of Agrigento is full of beauty and history, and this private sightseeing tour is a great way to take it all in. Follow your guide through winding alleyways and broad boulevards en route to the city's main sights, culminating on a hilltop overlooking the city.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Who said that trekking is only possible in the midst of nature? Here is an alternative for you! Explore the historic center of Cammarata along its narrow and steep streets between ancient houses placed one above the other, thus looking like a real urban jungle. Accompanied by our staff, we will spend time in the Arab quarter among medieval streets that evoke the fascinating feeling of being catapulted into past times. Afterwards, visit to the Mother Church of San Giovanni Gemini, which houses the black Christ "Jesus Nazaré", where a fascinating story will be revealed. Continue to Santo Stefano to visit the Hermitage of Santa Rosalia alla Quisquina, a mystical and very fascinating place in the heart of the forest, where you will be told the life of the Virgin, Patroness of Palermo. The hermitage includes the "cave", the church, the crypt and the monastery as well as the cells, the kitchen and the refectory. A nice culinary surprise awaits us, let us surprise you!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Walking Tours in Agrigento?
The best Walking Tours in Agrigento according to Viator travelers are:
What Walking Tours in Agrigento are taking additional safety precautions?
These Agrigento experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Walking Tours in Agrigento are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Agrigento may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Tunis
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets