Top Alberobello & Locorotondo Hiking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Alberobello & Locorotondo Tours
A tour that can be easily done with the use of our pedal assisted bikes that will allow everyone to appreciate the beauties of the Valle d’Itria and the historic centers of Cisternino and Locorotondo, counted among the most beautiful villages in Italy. An authentic experience for everyone in contact with the nature of Puglia. It starts from Martina Franca and through panoramic paved roads with little traffic you reach the Ciclovia of the Pugliese Aqueduct at the Ashram Bole Baba. After a few kilometers of unpaved road we head towards Cisternino, a brief stop in the historic center, after which we head towards Locorotondo along the cycle route. Stop at a farm with a wide tasting of typical products. Return to the Puglia ebike site. The real and unique Puglia starts here.
Explore the Valle d’Itria countryside and unique "trulli" dwellings of Alberobello on two wheels with this small-group e-bike excursion from Martina Franca. Pedal through the vineyards and olive groves that cover the valley to reach the hill town of Alberobello, then take a break to explore the “trulli” neighborhoods. Then continue on to a nearby historic wine estate to sample local red and white wines.
Along country roads, among trulli, farms and dry stone walls, I will show you the places I love and live every day pedaling together for 20 km (about 12 miles). We start from Alberobello, the capital of the trulli, towards Locorotondo, the most evocative village of the Itria Valley: where a tasty stop at a traditional local bakery awaits us. We will taste the typical Apulian focaccia freshly baked by Giovanni, accompanied by a glass of wine. Afterwards, before returning to Alberobello, we will stop at the pastry shop of Signora Pasqualina to taste the almond sweets of our tradition. On the way back we will consume seasonal fruits, picking them directly from the trees (cherries, figs, fioroni, pears, blackberries, mulberries). Our tour will end with a taste of Apulian rosolii. It will not be a tourist experience, not a classic e-bike tour but a little adventure: local life, away from crowded places.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hiking Tours in Alberobello & Locorotondo?
The best Hiking Tours in Alberobello & Locorotondo according to Viator travelers are:
What Hiking Tours in Alberobello & Locorotondo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Alberobello & Locorotondo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hiking Tours in Alberobello & Locorotondo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Alberobello & Locorotondo may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Budva
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets