Top Bologna Layover Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Bologna Tours
Sort by: Featured
Learn about two of Italy’s most iconic automobile makers during this full-day, private tour to Lamborghini Museum and the Ferrari Museum, with admission tickets an additional cost. Tour real-life production lines and revisit a half-century of Lamborghini history, then get an insider’s introduction to the Ferrari brand’s iconic founder. Tours include comfortable transportation from Bologna in a WIFI-equipped Mercedes.
Tour through the Bolognese hills: romantic escape between medieval villages and cellars. Around Bologna a constellation of small medieval villages, which between rolling hills and open countryside are just waiting to be explored to unleash all their old-fashioned charm preserved with pride.
Departure from Bologna in the morning with first stop at the Reggiani dairy, a historic company grown thanks to the work and passion of the Reggiani family. At the beginning they were only with a stable and 5 cows but with time and thanks to the constant effort it has become one of the most important dairies in the area. Here you can learn about the various stages of production and of course taste the real Parmesan cheese. Subsequently at the Pedroni vinegar factory you can taste and learn the history of this ancient family that has been producing authentic Balsamic Vinegar since 1862. Not far away is the Rubbiera cove restaurant where you will taste tortellini and typical Emilian dishes. After lunch, a short tasting at ham factory Leonardi that was founded in 1988 from Aldo Leonardi, a founding partner operating in the slaughtering and processing of pork sector. The office is located in the center of the town in Marano sul Panaro. Around 5 pm the return to Bologna.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Layover Tours in Bologna?
The best Layover Tours in Bologna according to Viator travelers are:
What Layover Tours in Bologna are taking additional safety precautions?
These Bologna experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Bologna University Quarter Tours & Tickets
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & Tickets
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) Tours & Tickets
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & Tickets
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & Tickets
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari) Tours & Tickets
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & Tickets
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini) Tours & Tickets
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna) Tours & Tickets
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto