Top Geneva Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Geneva Tours
Get acquainted with the spectacular sights of Geneva on this introductory sightseeing tour. Cruise the city in an air-conditioned coach and listen to captivating commentary from your knowledgeable guide as you see top city attractions. Marvel at the distinctive beauty of Jet d’Eau; gaze at the shimmering surface of Lake Geneva; and disembark for a leisurely walking tour around Geneva’s charming Old Town. Climb aboard the city’s quaint mini-train to discover landmarks like St Pierre Cathedral and the Palace of Nations.
Explore the mountainous majesty of Chamonix, a picturesque village nestled at the foot of the magnificent Mont Blanc, on a half- or full-day tour from Geneva. Cross the border between Switzerland and France in a vehicle and admire quaint Alpine villages as you travel. Explore the beautiful village of Chamonix independently and ascend to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi in a cable car if you opt for the full-day option. Choose to include a train ride up to the renowned Mer de Glace glacier when booking your tour.
Immerse yourself in the architectural beauty of Geneva and Annecy on a full-day tour of the stunning cities from Geneva. Begin your day with a panoramic sightseeing tour of Geneva on a luxury coach and admire top attractions like the charming Old Town and the Flower Clock. Opt to enjoy a tranquil Lake Geneva cruise and then cross the border over the France to see the visual delights of Annecy, an Alpine town shrouded in medieval history. Enjoy entertaining and educational commentary from a knowledgeable guide throughout this tour.
Enjoy an alternative sightseeing experience in Geneva, the city hailed as Switzerland’s cultural capital, on a tour by coach, tram, and boat. See the city’s most spectacular attractions from a variety of vantage points and delve into Geneva’s rich history with commentary from a professional guide. Cruise on a coach and see natural landmarks like Lake Geneva and the Geneva Water Fountain; stroll the Old Town and listen to intriguing commentary as you take a tram tour down winding backstreets.
Feast your eyes on the medieval monuments and colorful, half-timbered houses of Annecy on a half-day tour from Geneva. Admire the stunning Swiss countryside as you travel by air-conditioned coach to the French town considered by many to be the "Venice of the Alps." Take a guided tour of the quaint cobbled streets of Annecy and delve into the town’s rich history as you visit interesting landmarks like Palais de l’Isle and Château Annecy. Take a stroll on the shores of Lake Annecy and then spend the remaining tour time exploring the Alpine gem at your own leisure.
When you arrive at Geneva International Airport, forget about hiring an airport taxi or finding a shuttle bus service. Just prebook this private transfer option and enjoy a hassle-free start to your time in Geneva or Chamonix. At the airport terminal, simply hop inside your comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle with a professional driver at the wheel, and relax a smooth and straighforward journey to your central Geneva or Chamonix hotel.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Take a steamboat cruise and see the Swiss cities of Lavaux and Montreux on this day trip from Geneva. Travel through the Swiss countryside, and visit Chaplin's World, a site dedicated to Charlie Chaplin. Visit the Lavaux UNESCO-listed vineyards and take a guided tour of the opulent chambers of Château de Chillon, and cruise along Lake Geneva on an old steamer boat. Top off the day with time to explore Montreux before heading back to Geneva.
Delve into the rich traditions and picturesque landscapes of Switzerland during a full-day train and coach trip from Geneva. Climb aboard a luxury coach and travel to the quaint village of Broc to sample divine chocolate made in a traditional factory. Head into the hills and visit the beautiful mountaintop town of Gruyeres to savor the rich flavor of renowned Gruyere cheese in a local dairy.
Explore the countryside outside of Geneva on this multi-stop day tour that includes Vevey, the Lavaux vineyards, and Montreux. There's no need to rent a car, and you can enjoy the pleasing scenery on the journey. Listen to insightful narrative as you travel on the area's history, culture, viniculture, and architecture.
When your time in Geneva or Chamonix reaches an end, finish your trip the easy and stylish way with this private departure transfer to Geneva International Airport. After meeting your professional private driver at your central hotel in Geneva or Chamonix, step inside your comfortable, climate-controlled private vehicle and enjoy a smooth and efficient journey to the airport, arriving relaxed and ready for your flight. It’s that easy!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Visit Chamonix in a way that suits you best with this customizable day trip from Geneva. Opt for a transfer-only option to reach the pretty French mountain town with minimum fuss direct from your hotel or select the full package option to also include tickets to the Aiguille du Midi cable car and Montenvers railway. Otherwise, splurge on the all-inclusive day trip that teams transport and tickets with lunch at one of Chamonix’s acclaimed restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Geneva?
The best Attractions & Museums in Geneva according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in Geneva are taking additional safety precautions?
These Geneva experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Attractions & Museums in Geneva are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Geneva may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse) Tours & Tickets
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer) Tours & Tickets
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme) Tours & Tickets
- Palais des Nations Tours & Tickets
- Patek Philippe Museum Tours & Tickets
- Brunswick Monument Tours & Tickets
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes) Tours & Tickets
- St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre) Tours & Tickets
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville) Tours & Tickets
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum Tours & Tickets
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art) Tours & Tickets
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Carouge Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) Tours & Tickets
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions) Tours & Tickets
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey