Top Geneva Classic Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Geneva Tours
Discover the allure of the European Alps on a full-day trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, from Geneva. With a guide, travel through the splendor of the countryside to Chamonix, a picturesque Alpine town. Upgrade options include ticket to ascend the Aiguille de Midi peak in a modern cable car; a scenic railway ride to Montenvers, home to Mer de Glace; and a French-style lunch in Chamonix.
Visit Chamonix in a way that suits you best with this customizable day trip from Geneva. Opt for a transfer-only option to reach the pretty French mountain town with minimum fuss direct from your hotel or select the full package option to also include tickets to the Aiguille du Midi cable car and Montenvers railway. Otherwise, splurge on the all-inclusive day trip that teams transport and tickets with lunch at one of Chamonix’s acclaimed restaurants.
Explore the mountainous majesty of Chamonix, a picturesque village nestled at the foot of the magnificent Mont Blanc, on a half- or full-day tour from Geneva. Cross the border between Switzerland and France in a vehicle and admire quaint Alpine villages as you travel. Explore the beautiful village of Chamonix independently and ascend to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi in a cable car if you opt for the full-day option. Choose to include a train ride up to the renowned Mer de Glace glacier when booking your tour.
Get acquainted with the spectacular sights of Geneva on this introductory sightseeing tour. Cruise the city in an air-conditioned coach and listen to captivating commentary from your knowledgeable guide as you see top city attractions. Marvel at the distinctive beauty of Jet d’Eau; gaze at the shimmering surface of Lake Geneva; and disembark for a leisurely walking tour around Geneva’s charming Old Town. Climb aboard the city’s quaint mini-train to discover landmarks like St Pierre Cathedral and the Palace of Nations.
Geneva and its iconic plume of water will draw your eye on promenades and lush waterside parks, while Mont Salève is a slice of the Alps in the background. Geneva is still a beacon of diplomacy, where organisations like the United Nations and the Red Cross convene. Experts of a different kind come together to answer the great scientific questions of our time at CERN. And hundreds of years ago the course of European history was changed in Geneva during the Protestant Reformation.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
There are many things for which Switzerland is famous—Alpine peaks and stylish watches to name but two—but chocolate surely trumps them all. On this tour, explore Geneva by land and water, delve into the decadent world of Swiss chocolate, and see this tasty treat in all its colorful guises. Discover artisan shops where chocolate is made the traditional way, and sample the delicious treats on offer.
Take a steamboat cruise and see the Swiss cities of Lavaux and Montreux on this day trip from Geneva. Travel through the Swiss countryside, and visit Chaplin's World, a site dedicated to Charlie Chaplin. Visit the Lavaux UNESCO-listed vineyards and take a guided tour of the opulent chambers of Château de Chillon, and cruise along Lake Geneva on an old steamer boat. Top off the day with time to explore Montreux before heading back to Geneva.
Feast your eyes on the medieval monuments and colorful, half-timbered houses of Annecy on a half-day tour from Geneva. Admire the stunning Swiss countryside as you travel by air-conditioned coach to the French town considered by many to be the "Venice of the Alps." Take a guided tour of the quaint cobbled streets of Annecy and delve into the town’s rich history as you visit interesting landmarks like Palais de l’Isle and Château Annecy. Take a stroll on the shores of Lake Annecy and then spend the remaining tour time exploring the Alpine gem at your own leisure.
Go off the beaten path and swap the tourist traps for a local's perspective on Geneva. This private and personalized tour takes you out on the streets of Geneva to see a side of the city that most tourists miss and gain the local insight you need to have a truly authentic experience.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Enjoy an alternative sightseeing experience in Geneva, the city hailed as Switzerland’s cultural capital, on a tour by coach, tram, and boat. See the city’s most spectacular attractions from a variety of vantage points and delve into Geneva’s rich history with commentary from a professional guide. Cruise on a coach and see natural landmarks like Lake Geneva and the Geneva Water Fountain; stroll the Old Town and listen to intriguing commentary as you take a tram tour down winding backstreets.
Immerse yourself in the architectural beauty of Geneva and Annecy on a full-day tour of the stunning cities from Geneva. Begin your day with a panoramic sightseeing tour of Geneva on a luxury coach and admire top attractions like the charming Old Town and the Flower Clock. Opt to enjoy a tranquil Lake Geneva cruise and then cross the border over the France to see the visual delights of Annecy, an Alpine town shrouded in medieval history. Enjoy entertaining and educational commentary from a knowledgeable guide throughout this tour.
Delve into the rich traditions and picturesque landscapes of Switzerland during a full-day train and coach trip from Geneva. Climb aboard a luxury coach and travel to the quaint village of Broc to sample divine chocolate made in a traditional factory. Head into the hills and visit the beautiful mountaintop town of Gruyeres to savor the rich flavor of renowned Gruyere cheese in a local dairy.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classic Car Tours in Geneva?
The best Classic Car Tours in Geneva according to Viator travelers are:
What Classic Car Tours in Geneva are taking additional safety precautions?
These Geneva experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classic Car Tours in Geneva are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Geneva may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Patek Philippe Museum Tours & Tickets
- Brunswick Monument Tours & Tickets
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Carouge Tours & Tickets
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève) Tours & Tickets
- St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre) Tours & Tickets
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) Tours & Tickets
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana) Tours & Tickets
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions) Tours & Tickets
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie) Tours & Tickets
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme) Tours & Tickets
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes) Tours & Tickets
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse) Tours & Tickets
- Palais des Nations Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey