Top Genoa Art & Culture Classes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Genoa Tours
The terrarium is a microscopic landscape under glass. Known since the end of the 19th century, in recent years there has been a revival both among gardening lovers and those looking for a decorative element for the home. This plant composition is actually a small ecosystem, which can be totally autonomous or may need a little care from time to time. Allegra and Carlotta, CommonPlace plant ladies, will be your guides in this workshop. In about 90 minutes you will learn the entire process of creating a terrarium, so that you can create it as many times as you want. You will also discover the differences between the different materials, understand how to choose the plants to use, and what are the most common maintenance mistakes. You will have all the material at your disposal and you will take home the terrarium that you have made with your own hands!
Explore the Old Port of Genoa at sunset while improving your photography skills! Relax with an aperitif on the sea after the walk.
One of the most fascinating and satisfying moments of creating a guitar is the painting: finally the wood shows its most beautiful and pure colors, and it shines! If you want to know more about the world of guitars, with this workshop you can do it and you can learn all about this ancient technique! You will be a guest in the laboratory of the master luthier Miguel Gutierrez, who will teach you how to prepare the surface and will explain what a pad is, how to make it and how it is used ... Together you will try to apply the varnish on an available wood, up to polishing.
You will immerse yourself in a one-hour journey into the world of classical guitars and listen to the Maestro's explanations and anecdotes. You will discover how his passion was born, which brought him from Spain to Genoa. You will know how tools and machinery work, you will smell the scent of wood and listen to the sound of a real professional instrument, the result of many years of study and practice. You will feel the passion that this work brings with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture Classes in Genoa?
The best Art & Culture Classes in Genoa according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture Classes in Genoa are taking additional safety precautions?
These Genoa experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets