Top Hallstatt Historical Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Hallstatt Tours
Embark on a quest around picturesque Hallstatt, snugly tucked between salt mountains and translucent lake. Explore the settlement of quaint 16th century buildings sitting on a site that has been inhabited since the Iron Age. Follow clues and solve puzzles to find signs of the town’s ancient history. Ready to time travel? Visit the town Brauhaus that was granted the right to brew beer in 1504 by Emperor Maximillian I. Languish in the charming market square that was rebuilt in the 16th century after a devastating fire. Rise above the village to discover some hidden monuments set in front of an unparalleled view of the lake. Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt Discover Hallstatt’s fascinating history and attractions while you solve clues around town. Explore this charming Austrian city by playing a quest with your friends, significant other, or family.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Hallstatt is one of the oldest and probably most scenic lakeside towns in Austria and Europe. Experience the magic of a town built on a narrow strip of land between the lake and the mountains. A real-life fairytale place of great natural beauty and awestricking scenery that has seen an entire culture spawn in the beginning of the Iron Age, known as the Hallstatt culture. Stroll through the streets of Hallstatt to uncover the market, church, and salt mine. Rejuvenate yourself with the beauty of surroundings and witness the history of the Iron Age. Discover this and much more in a pleasant walk through the mountain enclave of Hallstatt!
A tour of Hallstatt, the most picturesque and well-known Austrian town, will show you the most popular photo locations (remember Netflix start-screen:). During the walk you will take breathtaking pictures of the Hallstatt lake with a view of the church and will have a chance to enjoy the view of the town from a viewing platform Skywalk. You will learn about the town’s history and modern life, observe Hallstatt from its most beautiful locations, and even visit a mysterious cemetery and House of bones! You will also get recommendations om where to try the best Austrian cuisine at a reasonable price and what else there is worth visiting near Hallstatt. All this and many more awaits you on the walk around a picturesque Austrian town of Hallstatt!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Historical Tours in Hallstatt?
The best Historical Tours in Hallstatt according to Viator travelers are:
What Historical Tours in Hallstatt are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hallstatt experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets