Top Interlaken White Water Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Interlaken Tours
Enhance your experience of Jungfrau’s Alpine majesty on an exhilarating full-day excursion from Interlaken to the Top of Europe. Travel to Grindelwald and board the new state-of-the-art gondola Eiger Express to the Eiger Station. Then change into a cogwheel train up the Jungfraujoch pass and arrive at Europe’s highest railway station, known as the 'Top of Europe'. Absorb magnificent panoramas of snow-capped Alpine spires; gaze at the jagged peak of Europe’s largest glacier; and explore a fairytale ice palace while enjoying illuminating commentary from your guide.
Prepare to get soaked as you navigate down the Lütschine River through class III-IV rapids. This half-day white-water rafting trip takes you on an exhilarating ride through the Interlaken valley before you float along tranquil Alpine waters to the Lake of Brienz. Refresh with a quick swim followed by a hot shower and coffee or beer at base camp. Numbers are limited to eight people per boat, ensuring a small-group experience with an expert river guide. Safety briefing, equipment and round-trip hotel transport from Interlaken included.
Enjoy a tandem paragliding experience amid the mountainous scenery of the Swiss Alps. After taking off from Beatenberg, you’ll soar into the air with your pilot behind you. Feeling like a daredevil? Let the pilot try some tricks up in the air. Want to focus on the scenery? Just gaze ahead, and take in sights of Lake Thun and the alpine villages below. A safety briefing is included, along with an Interlaken hotel pickup and drop-off service.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Float high over the Swiss Alps on this paragliding adventure from Lauterbrunnen. Flying tandem with an experienced pilot, soar over the alpine landscape of the Schilthorn and the Lauterbrunnen U-Valley. No experience is necessary; participants of all abilities are welcome. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Lauterbrunnen is included.
Paraglide above the Swiss Alp peaks on a tandem flight with transport from Interlaken. At the launch spot in Beatenberg, listen to a safety talk with a small group of no more than 10 people, and then take off with a guide. Gaze down at Lake Thun and the snowy summits of the Jungfrau as you soar above the alpine landscape; the views are as breathtaking as the flight.
Get to know the fun side of Interlaken through its bars, and meet some new people at the same time. This popular pub crawl visits the bars of the mountain town that are popular with locals and visitors alike. Highlights of the evening crawl include live music, tequila, and some of the best beer in town.
Surrounded by dense pine forests, soaring Alpine peaks, and spectacular countryside scenery, Lake Brienz offers a world of outdoor adventure on Interlaken’s doorstep. On this tour, take to the calm waters by kayak with your guide, and see the best of Lake Brienz in style. Paddle through the clear mountain waters to the 12th-century citadel of Ringgenberg Castle and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour—limited to six people.
With crystal-clear waters surrounded by snow-capped peaks, Lake Brienz comes into its own in winter—but it can only be best appreciated from the water. On this tour, paddle out onto the lake with your guide to lead the way and take in top attractions including Ringgenberg Castle. With kayak and equipment rental included, admire unrivaled views over the Alpine scenery and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best White Water Rafting in Interlaken?
The best White Water Rafting in Interlaken according to Viator travelers are:
What White Water Rafting in Interlaken are taking additional safety precautions?
These Interlaken experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What White Water Rafting in Interlaken are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Interlaken may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- White Water Rafting
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Kayaking Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Jungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium) Tours & Tickets
- Wengen-Männlichen Aerial Cableway Tours & Tickets
- Adventure Park Interlaken (Seilpark Interlaken) Tours & Tickets
- Lake Brienz (Brienzersee) Tours & Tickets
- Lake Thun (Thunersee) Tours & Tickets
- Harder Kulm Tours & Tickets
- Grindelwald First Tours & Tickets
- Rhone Glacier Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets