Vicolungo The Style Outlets
With scores of shops offering high-end men’s, women’s, and children’s designer clothing at deep discounts, The Style Outlets in Vicolungo makes an excellent day trip from Milan or Turin for fashion-forward bargain shoppers. You can visit independently by taking the shuttle, or join a shopping tour with transportation included. Shopping tours often include a stop at nearby Lake Maggiore, with its picturesque town of Stresa and islets of Isola Bella and Isola Pescatori.
Things to know before you go
- The Style Outlets is an outdoor shopping center so be sure to dress for the weather. You will be spending a significant amount of time on your feet, so comfortable shoes are the best option.
- Stores at The Style Outlets accept credit cards and cash in euros.
- The outlet center houses a restaurant and café.
- Kids can have fun at the outdoor play area and mini-bike sharing (for kids up to six years old).
- The outlet is entirely accessible to wheelchairs and strollers.
- There is a tourist information office inside the shopping center.
- The entire outlet center provides free wifi coverage.
How to get there
The Style Outlets is located in the town of Vicolungo, about 30 minutes outside Milan. A round-trip shuttle service runs daily from the Largo Cairoli meeting point in Milan and Piazza Carlo Felice (opposite the Porta Nuova train station) in Turin. Free parking is available on-site.
When to get there
Weekends and holidays can be very crowded, so visit during the weekdays to shop in relative peace. Italy has two sale seasons in January and July, when you can find even better bargains.
Brands Sold at The Style Outlets in Vicolungo
Brands sold at the shopping center include Italian favorites like Armani and Liu Jo, international labels including Calvin Klein and Timberland, and even sportswear from Adidas and Nike. In addition to fashions for men, women, and children, you can find luxury accessories and shoes, houseware and linens, and even luggage.
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Casa Milan
- Da Vinci's Last Supper (Il Cenacolo)
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Navigli District
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Skip the Line for the Last Supper
- All Milan Skip the Line Tours
- Shopping in Milan
- Milan in 3 Days
- Lake Day Trips from Milan
- Romantic Things To Do in Milan
- Venice Day Trips from Milan
- Top Nightlife Experiences in Milan
- Milan Neighborhood Guide
- Top Parks and Gardens in Milan
- Swiss Alps Tours from Milan
- Milan for Art Lovers