Top Milan Hop on Hop Off Buses
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Milan Tours
See the most popular sights of Milan with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket good for 24 or 48 hours. Take in the views of this fashionable city from the top level of an open-air double-decker bus, from which you see the iconic Milan Duomo and the famous opera house La Scala. With three different bus routes to choose from, and opportunities to get on and off as much as you like, the city of Milan is yours to discover.
A central line in the heart of Milan that allows you to discover all the Milan Highlights more quickly. A path that, in less than 1 hour, crosses the streets of shopping, art and culture.
Whether you love opera or you hardly know it, this tour of legendary La Scala Theater and adjoining museum is a unique and fun way to get an inside look at one of the most famous opera houses in the world. With an expert guide by your side, tour La Scala Museum to see intricate outfits, musical instruments and various stage props. Then stroll through the foyer of the theater, taking in the beautifully designed 18th-century auditorium.
See Milan's main sights and landmarks and take advantage of your skip-the-line admission to Leonardo da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' by booking this action-packed, small-group tour. Follow your knowledgeable guide through the streets of Milan, stopping at spots like La Scala opera house, the magnificent gothic Duomo and Sforza Castle. And then stroll right past the line to see the Da Vinci masterpiece depicting Jesus and his disciples eating their last supper.
Whether you want to visit historical or artistic monuments, see for yourself the symbolic places of fashion or design, marvel at the modern buildings of City Life and the vertical forest, you will find the ideal solution to satisfy all your curiosities, optimizing times. and without worrying about anything.
On this tour, you’ll have the rare opportunity to get up close and personal with Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper—one of the world’s most celebrated artworks. Meet your guide, a trained art historian, outside of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). Following their in-depth introduction, you’ll skip the lines and head straight inside to discover the painting for yourself.
Book 24h in advance to See a masterpiece painting and a stunning Dominican church on a small-group guided tour of Leonardo’s ‘The Last Supper’ in Milan’s Santa Maria delle Grazie convent and church. Learn the history of the celebrated, 15th-century mural, and about the groundbreaking technique that Leonardo used when creating it. Visit the UNESCO-listed church with your guide before finishing your tour in the Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.
For a Lake Como day trip from Milan, look no further. A great way to discover the timeless beauty of the Italian lakes, this experience includes a walking tour of the chic lake town of Como plus a Lake Como cruise to see snow-peaked mountains and luxury lakeside villas from the water. In the summer, visit the village of Bellagio for free time to eat and explore. In the winter, take a gondola ride from Como to Brunate to soak up the lakeland views.
Explore Milan's most significant historical landmarks, including skip-the-line access to da Vinci's 'The Last Supper', during this walking tour. With your local art historian guide, visit sites like Sforza Castle, the Scala Theater, Piazza dei Mercanti, and the Duomo. View 'The Last Supper', Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, without waiting in the general admission line. All entrance fees are included on this small-group walking tour.
The La Scala Theater in Milan's city center is one of the world's most famous opera houses, inaugurated in 1778. Join a small group and a guide to explore the temple of music and learn about its secrets and history. See a collection of set designs, musical instruments, and costumes that have been used for some of the greatest performances during your tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Milan?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Milan according to Viator travelers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Milan are 1 hour or less?
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Milan are taking additional safety precautions?
These Milan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip the line Tickets
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Leonardo3 Museum Tours & Tickets
- Porta Nuova Tours & Tickets
- Casa Milan Tours & Tickets
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi) Tours & Tickets
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore) Tours & Tickets
- Corso Buenos Aires Tours & Tickets
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano) Tours & Tickets
- QC Termemilano Tours & Tickets
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo) Tours & Tickets
- Vicolo dei Lavandai Tours & Tickets
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro) Tours & Tickets
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie) Tours & Tickets
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro) Tours & Tickets
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano) Tours & Tickets
- Navigli District Tours & Tickets
- Palazzo Lombardia Tours & Tickets
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala) Tours & Tickets
- Stresa Tours & Tickets
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo) Tours & Tickets
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Skip the Line for the Last Supper
- All Milan Skip the Line Tours
- Shopping in Milan
- Milan in 3 Days
- Lake Day Trips from Milan
- Romantic Things To Do in Milan
- Venice Day Trips from Milan
- Top Nightlife Experiences in Milan
- Milan Neighborhood Guide
- Top Parks and Gardens in Milan
- Swiss Alps Tours from Milan
- Milan for Art Lovers
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets