Top Montreux Winter Sports
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Montreux Tours
Hit the Swiss mountain peaks with a ticket to Glacier 3000 from Les Diablerets, and ride to an altitude of 9,842 feet (3,000 meters) by cable car. Once at the top of Scex Rouge, you’ll be greeted with dramatic alpine views that stretch to Jungfrau, the Matterhorn, and even Mont Blanc. Your ticket also includes entrance to the Peak Walk by Tissot, the famous peak-to-peak suspension bridge; the Quille du Diable Glacier Walk; Ice Express chairlift; and the snow park.
Check out Château de Chillon with this entrance ticket to the lakeside Swiss fortress in Montreux. Just book online to save time when you enter, then spend as long as you like inside, exploring extravagant rooms that were built for the House of Savoy. Learn about the castle from onsite information and an included brochure as you stroll around the famous fortress at leisure.
Explore one of the Swiss Alps’ best-known glaciers on this full-day trip from Montreux. Travel to the village of Les Diablerets, and ascend by cable car to the mountaintop Glacier 3000 above. Ride a Snow Bus over the ice, savor an aperitif and food tastings at a panoramic restaurant, and enjoy free time to enjoy the glacier activities. Cross the suspended peak-to-peak walkway, ride a toboggan coaster, go sledding, and more, before returning to Montreux.
Travel high into the Swiss Alps on a day trip from Montreux, and discover the mountain town of Les Diablerets at your own pace. Three options are available when you book: Select the Les Diablerets Trip Only option to enjoy four hours of free time in the village, upgrade to include a round-trip cable car trip, or go all out with the Gold Tour. As well as the cable car ride, the option includes the “Peak Walk by Tissot”, a food and wine tasting at the Space Refuge restaurant, and a white-knuckle ride on the world’s highest toboggan run.
Come for the panoramic views and stay for the wine on this scenic Swiss tour showcasing the best of Lavaux. You're whisked from Montreux through the mountains on an open-top tour vehicle to marvel at the views, and stop along the way for a wine tasting. Indulge in some of the best regional wines, take in the Alpine scenery, and sit back to relax on the beautiful drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Winter Sports in Montreux?
The best Winter Sports in Montreux according to Viator travelers are:
What Winter Sports in Montreux are taking additional safety precautions?
These Montreux experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Winter Sports in Montreux are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Montreux may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets