Butte aux Cailles, Paris
The Butte-aux-Cailles neighborhood is located in Paris’ 13th arrondissement and the nearest Metro stations are Corvisart and Tolbiac.
The highlight of our trip to Paris
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Martin, our tour guide, was great. He took us on a gentle ride around some of the less known areas of Paris and gave us an interesting insight. The bikes are easy and effortless so don’t let that put you off- my wife (65 years old) was concerned beforehand but she really enjoyed it. Thank you Martin for a great afternoon- this was the highlight of our stay in Paris.
Roger_D, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Butte-aux-Cailles?
What else should I know about attractions in Paris?
As well as visiting the Butte-aux-Cailles, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- 13th Arrondissement
- Manufacture Nationale des Gobelins
- Paris Catacombs (Catacombes de Paris)
- French National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Rue Mouffetard Market
- 5th Arrondissement
- Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)
- Saint Étienne du Mont
- Left Bank (Rive Gauche)
- Jardin des Plantes
- French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)
- Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)
- Paradis Latin
- Parc de Bercy