Top Piedmont & Liguria Kayaking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
See the Cinque Terre from a kayak, and stop to snorkel near Punta Mesco, too. Offering a way to avoid the busy footpaths where most Cinque Terre visitors go, this kayak experience showcases the sights from the water instead. Paddle with a guide to learn about Monterosso al Mare, and don't worry about being left behind in the water - the tour takes place with a maximum of just 10 people so assistance is always nearby.
Explore the waters of the Italian Riviera on this 3-hour kayaking trip along the Cinque Terre coastline. Departing from Monterosso, paddle alongside an expert guide, passing hidden coves, rugged cliffs and the bright, pastel hues of the five villages. Pause to stretch out on the beach or cool off with a swim before continuing on your journey. For an evening adventure, choose the sunset option with a stop in a cove for wine and snacks. Numbers are limited to twelve, with all skill levels welcome.
Glide along the beautiful coastline of Portofino's Marine Protected Area on this kayaking tour. Paddle through secret creeks and admire picturesque caves. Enjoy a break from the kayak to go snorkeling. Cap off your day with a lunch of locally-grown organic food and wine at a scenic viewpoint.
Escape the crowds and enjoy stunning views of coastal Liguria during this small-group paddling tour in Cinqueterre. Choose from one-seater or tandem kayaks, with warm and waterproof clothes supplied if needed, and get ready to hit the water. You’ll listen to an enriching history of the colorful villages along the way.
The Bay of Poets is lined with tiny coves and caves that are only accessible by sea. Discover the secrets of the coastline with this guided kayak tour that sets off in the late afternoon when the Gulf of La Spezia is bathed in the golden light of dusk. Glide through pristine waters that are off-limits to motorboats, relax on the beach, and enjoy a sunset aperitivo of drinks and snacks.
Explore the coastline of Genoa by kayak, and see the grand port city from its best perspective — the water. Leaving the sidewalk crowds behind, you’ll paddle past the promenades and villas of Genoa, stopping for gelato and tales of maritime history along the way. Cool-down dips in the sea are included in the summer, and, in winter, you’ll keep warm with provided neoprene pants.
A new exciting way to descent the river, if you have already tried rafting and you want to measure your skill as a "river runner". They are one place (kayaks) or two places (mini-rafts) manageable and stable boats that you can ride yourself in company with your friends. A qualified Guide will coach you assuring assistance in the most demanding passages. Thanks to their size and good handling qualities, inflatable canoes can be used also in low water.
Happy hour in the middle of the wild marine nature, with local focaccia and the fresh drink kept in a bottle, a nice dip to cool off and paddle to have fun
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking Tours in Piedmont & Liguria?
The best Kayaking Tours in Piedmont & Liguria according to Viator travelers are:
What Kayaking Tours in Piedmont & Liguria are taking additional safety precautions?
These Piedmont & Liguria experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kayaking Tours in Piedmont & Liguria are good for avoiding crowds?
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino) Tours & Tickets
- Portovenere Tours & Tickets
- Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) Tours & Tickets
- Port of Savona Tours & Tickets
- Serralunga d'Alba Castle (Castello di Serralunga d'Alba) Tours & Tickets
- Spianata Castelletto Tours & Tickets
- San Fruttuoso Tours & Tickets
- Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo) Tours & Tickets
- Piazza San Carlo Tours & Tickets
- Dialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio) Tours & Tickets
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano) Tours & Tickets
- Church of San Giorgio (Chiesa di San Giorgio) Tours & Tickets
- Monumental Cemetery of Staglieno Tours & Tickets
- Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna) Tours & Tickets
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli) Tours & Tickets
- La Biosfera Tours & Tickets
- Palazzo Rosso Tours & Tickets
- Palazzi dei Rolli Tours & Tickets
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo) Tours & Tickets
- Genoa Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets