Top Provence Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
Art & Culture
Likely To Sell Out
Food & Drink
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Nature and Wildlife Tours
13 results | All Provence Tours
Admire Provence’s lavender fields in full summer bloom on this half-day tour from Avignon. Admire the breathtaking beauty of the lavender fields in bloom. Free time in Roussillon to wander and do shopping in lavender shops. Learn about the distillation process and how to use the essential oil of lavender from your tour guide. Photo stop at the panorama view point of Gordes. Then drive to the Abbay of Senanque to take pictures. Many photo stops included in picturesque lavender fields. Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
Enjoy the most personal and flexible way to discover Aix-en-Provence’s historical highlights on this private walking tour. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, and set off for the city’s Old Town. You’ll see the Pavillon Vendôme, will admire Aix Cathedral, will stroll the picture-perfect Cours Mirabeau, and will learn all about the city’s history from your guide. A break for coffee and tea is also included.
Discover Provence’s lavender fields and enchanting villages with a 5-hour trip from Avignon. Travel through the countryside by comfortable coach, marveling at the bursts of color that make up the region’s Mediterranean landscape. See the ochre quarries of Roussillon, visit the hilltop town of Gordes and enjoy a refreshing walk in Fontaine de Vaucluse. The small-group format ensures a custom experience for all!
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Rhône Valley wine country on this half-day tour from Avignon. In a small group, wind through verdant hills en route to two esteemed wine estates where you’ll take guided tours and taste sumptuous AOC-classified wines, from crisp rosés in Tavel to an array of world-class varietals in Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
The ATV or VTC by the day makes it possible better to make the link between the activity and the environment crossed. The trails in the area offer a variety of colorful landscapes. The circuits are adapted according to the level of each school group, individual or seminar - works councils. Opening times Day: Mountain bike or VTC adjustable: 9am - 4pm
Sample the fine wines of Provence on this half-day small-group tasting tour from Avignon. Visit three different wineries in Vacqueyras, Gigondas, and Chateauneuf du Pape; learn more about French winemaking and wine appellations; and sample an array of grand or premier cru wines.
Discover one charming Provencal village after another on this day trip from Aix-en-Provence. Cliff-top settlements, sprawling vineyards, antique shops and a 12th-century abbey surrounded by lavender fields are just some of the postcard-perfect sights you will encounter. Traveling by air-conditioned minibus, visit the Luberon towns of Lourmarin, Isle-sur-Sorgue, Roussillon and Gordes. Snap memorable photos as an informative guide shares engaging commentary along the way.
Experience Provence at its storybook best as you journey through rolling vineyards, medieval villages, and artist’s havens on this full-day tour from Avignon. Follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh in Saint-Paul-de-Mausole; explore the Provencal market town of Arles; and take in the views from hilltop Les-Baux-de-Provence. Then, step back in time with a visit to the Roman aqueduct Pont-du-Gard, before sampling fine Rhône Valley wines with a tasting at an organic winery in Tavel.
Discover one of France’s most storied winemaking regions, and enjoy a luxurious day out, when you book this private tour of Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Following morning pickup at your area hotel, set off in a comfortable vehicle. During the day, you’ll visit three different wineries, where you’ll learn about the grape varietals that go into Châteauneuf-du-Pape wines, will discover the region’s history, and will enjoy tutored tastings. You’ll also visit a traditional bistro for lunch (own expense).
With just one day to experience Provence, this full-day tour from Avignon includes the famous lavender fields (seasonal), picturesque hilltop towns, and Provencal markets. Visit historic landmarks such as Senanque Abbey and the UNESCO-listed Pont du Gard; explore the towns of Roussillon, les Baux de Provence, and Gordes; and follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh in Saint Remy de Provence.
Provence is famous for its hilltop villages and scenic landscapes, but it’s also home to some of the most impressive Roman ruins in France. This small-group half-day tour will take you back in time, as you see the magnificent Roman amphitheater and Maison Carrée in Nîmes, stroll the medieval streets of Uzes, and visit the UNESCO-listed Pont du Gard aqueduct.
Soak up Provence’s exquisite natural beauty on a full-day tour from Avignon. Cross expansive plateaus covered in lavender blooms as you travel to several enchanting French villages such as Sault and Roussillon. Browse lavender shop and markets, visit the hilltop town of Gordes and learn all about Provence’s symbolic flower at Lavender Museum in Coustellet. The small-group format ensures a flexible and personalized tour.
Spend a perfect day in Provence on this combo tour featuring visits to Les Baux de Provence, Avignon and Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Departing from Aix-en-Provence by minibus, discover a medieval hilltop village and snap a photo by the Pont du Gard, a UNESCO World Heritage–listed Roman aqueduct. Explore on foot Avignon and learn about its papal history. Finish this day of beautiful sightseeing with a wine-tasting session inside a Châteauneuf-du-Pape winery. An informative guide shares insightful commentary along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Provence?
The best Overnight Tours in Provence according to Viator travelers are:
What Overnight Tours in Provence are taking additional safety precautions?
These Provence experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Lavender in Luberon Small Group Half-Day Trip
- Discover Villages in Luberon Small Group Day Trip from Avignon
- Rhone Valley Wine Tour with Chateauneuf-du-Pape & Tavel from Avignon
- Luberon Market & Villages Day Trip from Aix-en-Provence
- Small-Group Day Trip to Arles, the Alpilles and Pont du Gard from Avignon
What Overnight Tours in Provence are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Provence may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Les Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & Tickets
- Rhône River Tours & Tickets
- La Canebiere Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & Tickets
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & Tickets
- Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & Tickets
- Quarries of Lights (Carrières de Lumières) Tours & Tickets
- Valensole Plateau (Plateau De Valensole) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & Tickets
- Palais Longchamp Tours & Tickets
- Calanques National Park (Parc National des Calanques) Tours & Tickets
- Eglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & Tickets
- Fountain of Vaucluse (Fontaine-de-Vaucluse) Tours & Tickets
- Cap Canaille Tours & Tickets
- Rocher des Doms Tours & Tickets
- Les Baux-de-Provence Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Lombardy
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets