Top Šibenik Wine Tastings
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Šibenik Tours
You will stumble across, uncover and experience: Café culture, appetizer which was served on the coronation of Queen Elisabeth II, Balkan hamburger, local grape which you can see in the UN building in NY, white wine which locals used to pay their debt to the Venetians, Mediterranean Garden in old town, open air market, a cappella groups, medieval air-conditioning, sweet fritters, donkey races, anti-aristocratic revolt, cooking “bell”, medieval food market, animal rights in the Middle Ages, medieval cloth measurer, Mediterranean herbs, a mix of white wine and soda water or red wine and still water, olive oil currency, to understand why locals washing olives with the sea water, baked filled pastries which you can find in the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire, summer homes of Sibenik noblemen, basketball Mozart, Brangelina divorce, shell fish farms, and numerous other things along the way. I will probably also mention the plague of Sibenik 1649 quite a bit too.
There is far too much to mention, but a few snippets you might see and glean include small town which is dating from 339 BC, river which started under waterfall, Ice Age, melting, salty and fresh water, sea level which was on 95 meters lower, First Croatian hydro power station which was the second AC-generating hydroelectric project in the world, unrecognized state of Serbska Krajna, Croatian operation “Storm” against unrecognized state, eight waterfalls (one of them is underwater waterfall), effect of calcareous sinter, the most powerful family in Croatia in the middle Ages, Romans (how could I forget the Romans), trade routes, an ancient Roman roads, hajduks, small balustrade lookout point built for monarch whose nephew assassination started World War one, karst phenomenon, mills, caves, only poisonous snake, and quite a lot more.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wine Tastings in Šibenik?
The best Wine Tastings in Šibenik according to Viator travelers are:
What Wine Tastings in Šibenik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Šibenik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wine Tastings in Šibenik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Šibenik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets