Top Split Brunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Split Tours
Enjoy unforgettable adventures in coastal Croatia on this full-day catamaran excursion to Hvar, the Pakleni Islands and Brač from Split. Hop aboard your luxury catamaran and take to the waves with a guide. Sail across the Split Riviera toward the Pakleni Islands and soak up fine views over Brač and Šolta Islands. Swim and sunbathe at your leisure in peaceful bays around the Pakleni Islands, then savor a delicious lunch with wine. Explore the ancient town of Hvar, then return to Split as the sun sets on the horizon.
Discover the spellbinding natural phenomenon of the Blue Cave on a full-day excursion from Split. Take a boat over the calm waters of the Adriatic Sea to the Blue Cave, a coastal wonder famed the aquamarine light within. Marvel at the spectral display of sunlight and then head to the charming seaside village of Komiza for a sightseeing tour before swimming in Stiniva Cove and Budikovac Island. Conclude your tour with some relaxed free time in the quaint coastal town of Hvar before returning to Split.
Swap the busy mainland for the open sea and discover sweeping views of the Adriatic coastline on a cruise tour to the Blue Lagoon and Šolta from Split. Sip a welcome drink as you listen to illuminating live commentary, then unwind with a freshly prepared lunch served on board. Take advantage of free time in the lagoon and on the island to sightsee, swim, or snorkel to your heart’s content.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Cruise to Cave Biševo, Croatia’s natural blue cave, during this day trip from Split. Great for those looking for a laid-back day with everything included, the excursion covers entrance fees, boat transport, lunch, drinks, and even ice cream. Bypassing the busy coastal tourist traps, you’ll cruise between the islands of Biševo, Vis, Hvar, and Budikovac to visit fishing villages, private bays, and, of course, the famous blue cave.
Spend a day cruising to the islands off the Dalmatian Coast with this private charter tour from Split. You'll visit Cave Bisevo, known as the Blue Cave, before sailing on to the island of Vis for a swim stop. You'll then head to Budikovac Island, where you will have time to snorkel and sunbathe before continuing to Hvar, the last stop on your tour.
Island-hopping cruises are a popular choice for a day trip from Split and this half-day tour checks all the boxes. Admire the ocean views as you sail out to the islands of Brac and Solta; get a taste of local culture in picturesque Stomorska town; tuck into a delicious lunch including wine on board; and dive in to swim and snorkel at the beaches and coves.
Discover six islands and caves on a full-day speedboat cruise from Split. Board a RIB (rigid-inflatable boat), and visit beauty spots including the Blue Cave, Monk Seal Cave (weather permitting) and passing by Green Cave before stopping to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe at Budikovac Island’s Blue Lagoon. Continue to Hvar Town with 90 minutes of free time.
Croatians are a seafaring people. To get a real taste for the culture, you need to spend some time on a boat. Explore two spectacular islands, Šolta and Brač, during this full-day sailing adventure from Split. Soak it all in at a relaxed pace and enjoy swimming, basking, wining and dining along the way.
Visit three of Croatia’s highlight islands in one day—and enjoy a luxurious and tranquil way to travel—on this small-group, boutique tour. Depart in the morning from Split aboard a luxurious speedboat, and head to scenic Brac. Next, transfer to Hvar to explore the historic city of Stari Grad, enjoy a local lunch and wine, and more. Finally, head to Solta where you can snorkel, stand-up paddleboard, and swim in a secluded spot.
Escape the bustle of the city on this half-day boat tour to Blue Lagoon and Trogir from Split. Spend two hours swimming and snorkeling at the picturesque Blue Lagoon before heading to the UNESCO-listed town of Trogir, where you can spend free time wandering down cobbled alleyways and enjoying the views.
Visiting the islands that lie off Split usually means ferry-hopping or booking numerous boat tours. With this all-in-one trip, you’ll experience five islands in one easy day, including visits to the must-sees of Bisevo’s Blue Cave and Hvar Town; and time at lesser-known gems such as Stiniva Cove on Vis Island. Numbers are limited at 12 for a crowd-free experience, and snorkel gear and on-board Wi-Fi are handily included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Brunch Cruises in Split?
The best Brunch Cruises in Split according to Viator travelers are:
What Brunch Cruises in Split are taking additional safety precautions?
These Split experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to Hvar & Pakleni Islands with Food and free Drinks
- Blue Cave and Hvar Tour - 5 Islands Tour from Split and Trogir
- Three Island Tour from Split (Shipwreck, Blue Lagoon, Maslinica) LUNCH INCLUDED
- Half Day All Inclusive Cruise to Islands Brac and Solta
- Blue cave and coastline caves experience - small group from Split
What Brunch Cruises in Split are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Split may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boat Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn) Tours & Tickets
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split) Tours & Tickets
- Marjan Tours & Tickets
- Bacvice Beach Tours & Tickets
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split) Tours & Tickets
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis) Tours & Tickets
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud) Tours & Tickets
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront) Tours & Tickets
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace Tours & Tickets
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic) Tours & Tickets
- Republic Square (Prokurative) Tours & Tickets
- Salona Tours & Tickets
- Port of Split (Luka Split) Tours & Tickets
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic) Tours & Tickets
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje) Tours & Tickets
- Froggyland Tours & Tickets
- Peristyle Square (Peristil) Tours & Tickets
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Split
- Split to Croatia
- Split to Zagreb
- Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Split to Krka National Park
- Split to Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Split to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Split to Hvar
- Split to Mostar
- Split to Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Dalmatia
- Split to Šibenik
- Split to Makarska
- Split to Trogir
- Split to Brac Island