Grande Ile, Strasbourg, France
Place Gutenberg is located on Strasbourg’s Grande Ile, just west of the Cathedral of Notre Dame and the Maison Kammerzell.
Strasbourg in one Day from Water & Land Historical Private Guided Tour
$181.00 per adult
Wonderful stroll though Strasbourg!
Fantastic day with Pieter! He was full of information, knowledgeable about local history. He gave us a great overview of Strasbourg that was the perfect way to begin our vacation!
David_C, Jun 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Place Gutenberg?
Attractions near Place Gutenberg:
What else should I know about attractions in Strasbourg?
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Grande Île
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell)
- Strasbourg Cathedral of Notre Dame (Cathédrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg)
- Rohan Palace (Palais Rohan)
- Alsatian Museum (Musée Alsacien)
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- La Petite France
- Christmas Market (Christkindelsmärik)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- Vauban Dam (Barrage Vauban)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg