Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
Ponts Couverts, Strasbourg, France
The Strasbourg Covered Bridges are located on the River Ill at the southwest entrance to the Grande Île, close to the Vauban Dam.
Private tour of Strasbourg in a privatized boat with Skipper
$403.37 per adult
This was an amazing experience for our family (ages 4 to 78)! Everyone LOVED the tour and Cedric and didn’t want it to end. Cedric is a wonderful captain and made the day perfect. We highly recommend touring with Cedric - you will love it!!
Kristin_C, Jul 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)?
What else should I know about attractions in Strasbourg?
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Vauban Dam (Barrage Vauban)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- La Petite France
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- Grande Île
- Place Gutenberg
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell)
- Alsatian Museum (Musée Alsacien)
- Strasbourg Cathedral of Notre Dame (Cathédrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg)
- Rohan Palace (Palais Rohan)
- Christmas Market (Christkindelsmärik)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg