Top Adelaide Food & Drink
132 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveller said: "Dallas was amazing!! listening to him talk about barossa you’ll feel he loves the place and love his job. knowing that someone who loves the place guiding you around makes the tour more special."
* A traveller said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveller said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveller said: "Very good tour, professional, friendly and knowledgable guide. Great day overall and thoroughly recommended."
* A traveller said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveller said: "Great tour and friendly guide. Highly recommended. For some reason Viator has a 100 character min for reviews."
* A traveller said: "Great day trip which was well organised and efficient but enabled me to do my own thing. Def recommend"
* A traveller said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveller said: "The idea about the bus is awesome! We really enjoyed the trip. Professional people, responsible driver, comfy bus and a good-planed route Thank you!!!"
* A traveller said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveller said: "The whole day was wonderful. Danny was friendly and knowledgeable from start to finish and we got a comfortable amount of time at each location. The food and wines were all lovely, although Nepenthe winery was my personal favourite! Great value, highly recommend!"
* A traveller said: "Great cruise and crew. great chocolate from Melba's. Knowledgeable coach driver/tour guide. great variable scenery"
* A traveller said: "Fantastic tour. Greig was very knowledgeable, friendly and open to catering the tour to our specific tastes and anything we wished."
* A traveller said: "Excellent local knowledge Friendly service Entertaining and excellent choice of locations for the tour"
* A traveller said: "I had a wonderful day, had plenty of time to wonder around. The bus trip was brilliant and everyone was friendly"
* A traveller said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveller said: "We live in Adelaide and wanted to experience out of the way boutique vineyards and wineries that were pushing the envelope to producing small batch quality wines. Matthew our guide arranged to take us to four family wineries that allowed us to experience the highs and lows of producing high quality wines that the multinational wine makers focused only on profits. Matthew’s knowledge of the region the winemakers and the process of wine making provided an exceptional understanding with layman terms to technical wine making challenges. This is a one of a kind experience. Matthew looked after everything from wine tasting charges when they applied to lunch to transport. Whether you live in Adelaide or are visiting the Barossa if you don’t do this tour you haven’t experienced the best."
* A traveller said: "A very interesting & informative tour well worth the small cost of $25. High light was the old iconic score board it is amazing to see it is fully functional. Our guide knew his facts & made the journey more relevant with his knowledge of the history of the oval"
* A traveller said: "Lovely way to view Adelaide and see and hear a little of its history. Calm, peaceful cruise experience. Staff were attentive and knowledgeable."
* A traveller said: "Great tour if you have limited time. We were the only ones on tour that day so our family felt like we were having our own private experience. The wines are superb! Only at 15 minute drive from our hotel."
* A traveller said: "Tour guide Terri was very knowledgable. Tour operator was good, logistics were well organised. Lunch was good as well. Great trip out of Adelaide and amazing scenery. Could have more time at McLaren Vale"
Frequently Asked Questions
- North Terrace
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- State Library of South Australia (SLSA)
- Henley Beach
- Cockle Train
- Glenelg Tram
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Light's Vision
- Adelaide Central Market
- Parliament House
- South Australian Museum
- Murray River
- Migration Museum
- Monarto Zoo
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island