Top Adelaide Seasonal & Special Occasions
14 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveller said: "Great tour if you have limited time. We were the only ones on tour that day so our family felt like we were having our own private experience. The wines are superb! Only at 15 minute drive from our hotel."
* A traveller said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveller said: "Had an awesome time thank you & was a beautiful fine day. Good tour chats on mangroves. Awesome photo opportunity in the creeks with reflections on the water. Seen dolphins herding fish too."
* A traveller said: "You must do this!!!!! Owner and guide friendly and supportive when trying to control a segway for the first time. Thoroughly toured the Torrens safely and the guide had so much local knowledge. My husband and I are both 50yrs old, and we loved every second. Great for all ages. Try it....you'll love it."
* A traveller said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveller said: "Fantastic tour. Greig was very knowledgeable, friendly and open to catering the tour to our specific tastes and anything we wished."
* A traveller said: "The walking tour around the Square was really interesting. Graeme is a wealth of knowledge of all buildings and monuments. It was a relaxed pace and very enjoyable. I would recommend this 2 hour tour to friends and family."
* A traveller said: "All good except but too long at Haige chocolates Michael was very informative with lots of stories and history"
* A traveller said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveller said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveller said: "Paul was an amazing host he was very knowledgeable and made our day. Will definitely ask for Paul next time."
* A traveller said: "We had The best time touring the Barossa with Tony. He was a fantastic guide. We learned so much about the valley and the wineries. I highly recommend his services."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island