Top Amazon Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Amazon Tours
Learn about animal rehabilitation efforts in the Amazon and check out rare species such as the Amazonian manatee on this tour of the Amazon Rescue Center. Your guide takes you through the rescue center and explains the rehabilitation process for reptiles, monkeys, birds, and manatees, plus gives you the chance to explore an educational walking trail in the forest at your leisure.
Head out on a journey along the Tambopata River on this three-day excursion. The multi-day trip includes activities like jungle walks in the forest; a visit to the Chuncho Clay Lick to see the macaws; a trip to Tres Chimbadas Lake, where you can see monkeys, caimans, and giant otters; and the chance to go piranha fishing (optional).
Jimmy Jaguar Travel We are a travel agency and tour agency and operator with over 20 years of experience in the Peruvian Amazon, Pacaya Samiria national reserve and remote areas away from civilization. We specialize in adventure tourism, expeditions, survival training and more. We have very knowledgeable and experienced guides with available gear / equipment for our national and international tourists and travelers.
We have visited Sandoval lake more than 3000 times and know every corner of it. We are profesional guides which like to share the knowledge with you.
Unleash your spirit of adventurer, Go on an unforgettable adventure! Let yourself be conquered by the charm of nature. Experience a night hike through the dense jungle and learn about the different species that dominate when the sun is not shining. Take a boat ride on the Cumaceba River, where you can observe various species such as macaws, toucans, monkeys and many more in their natural habitat. Feel the magic of the community forest on the Yarapa River, a dazzling and charming place due to its biodiversity and beautiful landscapes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Amazon?
The best Attractions & Museums in Amazon according to Viator travellers are:
What Attractions & Museums in Amazon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Amazon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Attractions & Museums in Amazon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Amazon may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets