The Angel Stadium of Anaheim, home to Major League Baseball’s Los Angeles Angels, ranks among the country’s most scenic stadiums, thanks to its prime views of the San Gabriel and Santa Ana Mountains. A standout feature is the California Spectacular rock pile, complete with an erupting geyser behind center field.
Baseball fans won’t want to miss a visit to Angel Stadium during a stay in Anaheim. While nothing beats the exhilaration of watching a game live in person, it’s also possible to get the stadium experience on non-game days with a behind-the-scenes tour. These tours take visitors to areas typically off-limits to the public, including the dugout, broadcast booth, press conference room, and the field itself.
Things to know before you go
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim is a must-visit for sports fans and families.
- Purchase game tickets in advance to avoid disappointment, particularly late in the season.
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tours last about 75 minutes.
- The stadium is wheelchair accessible with more than 500 accessible seats throughout the park.
- While photography is permitted, filming of baseball games is not.
How to get there
One of the best ways to get to the park if you’re not driving is to ride the Angels Express train, which services Orange, Los Angeles, and Riverside counties. The stadium also offers paid parking and rideshare pickup and drop-off zones.
When to get there
The best time to visit Angel Stadium is when the Angels are playing at home; the regular season runs from late March to late September. Public stadium tours are available between March and September, or by private appointment throughout the year.
Angels Spring Training
Angels fans don’t have to be in Anaheim to cheer on their team. Before the official season gets underway, the Angels head to Arizona for spring training at Tempe Diablo Stadium. During the rest of the year, the stadium hosts games for the Arizona Cactus League.
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona