Aruba Tours, Tickets & Excursions - page 3
* A traveller said: "Absolutely amazing day GIANDRO was funny and very knowledgeable. Had a great time Flamingos we’re beautiful"
* A traveller said: "Jersey, Clamor, Alejandro are the best tour guides. They made sure we are always safe and having the best time on tour. We came to Aruba from Carnival Horizon, and our tour was canceled in the morning Bec of the rain. And Joe, the manager, were so helpful and accommodating us in the afternoon tour. 10 stars 🌟 for them!"
* A traveller said: "It was a great experience, I had the male horse name Colorado he was a beautiful brown and was kinda wild for the ladies. But he was well kept. I absolutely loved this excursion but the only thing I suggest is cotton shorts because your inner thought will hurt and eventually be bruised."
* A traveller said: "Wonderful trip! Great day in the sun. Enjoyed the tour guides and the entire experience. Would definitely repeat."
* A traveller said: "Great time. We needed to change days and they were awesome about aodating us. Great activity. We didn’t use the rope swing but had so much fun watching everyone. Crew was awesome!"
* A traveller said: "Driving through the rocky park. Hugo was also VERY INFORMATIVE!! He’s AWESOME!!! Thank You for a fun trip"
* A traveller said: "The gentlemen were absolutely wonderful! They made my brother n law birthday the best day ever.And.when we return I will be calling on your services again ☺️"
* A traveller said: "We had a great time… enjoyed the music and everyone on board .. the sunset was amazing .. the crew were great!"
* A traveller said: "Johnny was a great guide and took us to some great spots for snorkeling! Definitely a worthwhile excursion. The sunken ship is amazing to see."
* A traveller said: "Jose, Diego and Jesus are phenomenal and very friendly. Highly recommend the underwater video option as well!!"
* A traveller said: "Wow this was a great choice. Being far out on the sea was so refreshing. The team and bartender w were so engaging and made the tour fun. I'd do it again"
* A traveller said: "The tour guide Nestor was nice and very knowledgeable. The trail was just right, not too long and not too short. I loved the horse I chose, Barbarino."
* A traveller said: "The food was very good and our tour guide Scotty was the absolute best. I fully recommend it. Wear comfortable shoes"
* A traveller said: "My boyfriend and I had an AMAZING time on this tour. The staff had great energy and made sure all of the guests were enjoying themselves. There were tons of beautiful sights, good music, fresh fruit and an open bar. What more can a girl ask for?! I would definitely book with them again in the future."
* A traveller said: "Tour guide was very informative and helpful. Excursion was so much fun. Totally worth it. Prepare to get dusted haha"
* A traveller said: "The staff was awesome and the food and drinks were amazing. We really enjoyed the whole experience. Highly recommend snagging one of the two front of the boat tables for a more relaxed/ romantic vibe. Can be very windy - so snap those photos early!"
* A traveller said: "Delphi was a great guide. He has a lively personality and customized our private tour to exactly what we wanted to see. He went the extra mile and we were taken on a spacious clean air conditioned van. If you want the best to see the island go with Delfi"
* A traveller said: "Tour was amazing, tour guys were knowledgeable and experienced, got to see most of Aruba historical areas. Will definitely go again if I visit Aruba"
* A traveller said: "The crew did an excellent job explaining what we were going to be experiencing. They were polite and courteous. Overall fun time"
* A traveller said: "Great opportunity to see some see animals around the island! Great experience and awesome sunken ship. Your guide was awesome about safety first and even swam parts of the tour with us to make sure we saw the best spots."
* A traveller said: "Natural pool and Baby Beach were our favorites. Kenny our tour guide was great. Recommend the tour!!"
* A traveller said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveller said: "Uri is the best tour guide. Beautiful sites and we got to see so much! Besides showing us Baby and Mangel beach we also got to see the caves, feed the donkeys, pass by the murals. I recommend this trip for everyone!"
* A traveller said: "The crew were amazing. Super fun and nice. The snorkeling was great! We really enjoyed the boat swing . Definitely would recommend this adventure on your stay."
- Lourdes Grotto
- Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
- Alto Vista Chapel
- California Lighthouse
- Frenchman’s Pass
- Boca Catalina
- Aruba Aloe Factory & Museum
- Antilla Shipwreck
- Guadirikiri Caves
- Malmok Beach
- Andicuri Beach
- Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations
- Philip's Animal Garden
- Arashi Beach
- Natural Pool
- Palm Beach
- De Palm Island
- Aruba (Oranjestad) Cruise Port
- Natural Bridge
- Baby Beach
- Arikok National Park
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley