Top Big Island of Hawaii Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Sort by: Featured
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
Journey back in time — when ancient, powerful Kings ruled the rugged, fertile land of the Hawaiian Islands — on this 3-hour dinner cruise to Kealakekua Bay. Travel 12 miles down the Kona Coast to the Captain Cook monument. Learn the many secrets of the Big Island as a local historian points out more than 50 points of interest along the way.
This half-day boat cruise takes you to the two best snorkeling sites in Kealakekua Bay: The reef beneath Captain Cook's monument and the underwater lava formations of Red Hill. In addition to breakfast and lunch, your guides provide all necessary equipment, basic snorkeling tips, and identification charts to help you spot fish and dolphins in their natural habitat. Don’t forget your camera—the route showcases sweeping views of the Kona coastline.
A unique Polynesian Show made specifically to revitalize the ancient stories through original compositions and choreography distinct to the historic Kona Inn and its surrounding area.
Experience a night of traditional Hawaiian entertainment at the Hoʻomau-A Mai Grille Luau Show. Take your seat beneath the stars, tuck into a scrumptious dinner from the award-winning Mai Grille restaurant, and enjoy the traditional performances, including dance, music, drumming, and fire dancing.
The Kona coastline is an aquatic playground that's filled with possibility, whether it's snorkeling with manta rays, searching for dolphins, or watching whales in winter. For an exclusive, comfortable, and private way to explore the Kona coast, this rugged, catamaran-style boat is perfect for small group excursions—since the itinerary and activities are completely catered to only you and your group. Along with a professional, knowledgeable captain who can recommend fun-filled activities, experience a private charter in Kona that you and a group of up to 24 people are sure to never forget.
What people are saying about Dining Experiences in Big Island of Hawaii
Historical Dinner Cruise to Kealakekua Bay"We had an amazing time on this dinner cruise! The view was amazing and so was the food! The staff was so nice and friendly me and my husband did this on our hunny moon and we loved it! Shout out to Johnny! Thank you for taking this photo of us and for taking care of us while on this trip!😊"..."
Deluxe Sail & Snorkel to the Captain Cook Monument"Snorkeling in Captain Cook cove. The variety of fish was incredible Boat was gorgeous and well maintained. Staff friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful."..."
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Big Island of Hawaii?
The best Dining Experiences in Big Island of Hawaii according to Viator travellers are:
What Dining Experiences in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dining Experiences in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Coconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & Tickets
- Keauhou Bay Tours & Tickets
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Hilo Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Royal Kona Coffee Center Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku River State Park Tours & Tickets
- Captain Cook Monument Tours & Tickets
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & Tickets
- Honopua Farm Tours & Tickets
- Hualalai Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Kapoho Tours & Tickets
- Kapaau Tours & Tickets
- Hulihee Palace Tours & Tickets
- Kahua Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Kolekole Falls Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Falls Tours & Tickets
- Anaeho'omalu Bay Tours & Tickets
- Onomea Bay Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer