Top Big Island of Hawaii Shows & Performances
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
Casually cruise the Kona coastline and snorkel with tropical marine life, as you splash in the waters of Kealakekua Bay on this deluxe Kona snorkeling cruise. Snorkeling equipment is provided on board, and professional instruction makes this Big Island snorkeling cruise a fun-filled family adventure. On the cruise between shore and the snorkeling site, keep your eyes peeled for spinner dolphins, turtles or even manta rays, and enjoy views of volcanic formations along the Kona coast.
Discover the dark side of Kailua-Kona as you explore the town by night. With this guided walking tour, explore the haunted houses and spooky sites along Ali'i Drive, visit little-known landmarks such as Hulihe'e Palace and Mokuaikaua Church, and hear stories about Hawaiian kings, gods, and luakini heiau (sacrificial temples).
A unique Polynesian Show made specifically to revitalize the ancient stories through original compositions and choreography distinct to the historic Kona Inn and its surrounding area.
Combine a Polynesian cultural experience with an adrenaline-fuelled ATV ride on this unique tour. Hop aboard your own ATV or ride in a UTV driven by the guide, and set out on a fun 2-hour route, following forest trails and country lanes. Stop along the way at a series of villages and discover the rich history and heritage of Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, and Hawaii as you take part in traditional activities and learn about Polynesian culture.
Explore the waters off the Big Island on this exciting combo tour. Get your adrenaline pumping as you cruise out and along the coastline on a speedboat. Look for caves, cliffs, whales, dolphins and other marine life along the way. Afterwards, jump into the clear waters and explore the underwater world as you snorkel around. Snacks, drinks and snorkel equipment are all included.
On this exciting Kona submarine tour, dive deep below the cobalt waters just off the Kona coast, where an entire world of fish and marine creatures is waiting just below the surface. As the submarine descends towards the colorful reef, peer through the portholes at fish that swim to within inches of the submarine windows, and experience the sense of peace and calm in this world beneath the waves. This is a great way to explore underwater without even getting your hair wet, and, if you’re very lucky, there’s even the chance you could see a passing shark.
Take a Kealakekua Bay snorkeling cruise, and depart from the waters of Keauhou Bay to scour the Kona coastline for dolphins, turtles or, even, whales in the winter months. Upon arrival in Kealakekua Bay, peer overboard at the crystal clear waters that teem with colorful reef fish. After receiving expert instruction and snorkeling equipment onboard, you'll jump in the water to experience some of the best snorkeling on the Big Island.
You’ll never forget the thrill of standing up and riding your very first wave, and the entire experience is made even better when shared with family or friends. With the small-group surf lesson on the Big Island of Hawaii, allow an expert, local instructor to teach you the basics of surfing, from the proper method of paddling out to how to stand up on the wave. Here in the waters of Kahalu’u Bay, your instructor will be there right by your side with tips and helpful suggestions — and may even assist with a little push to get you up and riding.
Delve into Hawaii’s history and prepare to get wet on this full-day waterfall adventure tour of the Big Island’s Kohala coast. Begin with a drive up the Kona coastline past lava flows, and take in sweeping views along the way. Admire the several Kohala waterfalls and cool off with a dip under the final cascade, a picnic lunch is included.
Splash into the crystal-clear waters of Kealakekua Bay on this Big Island snorkeling adventure! Dart in and out of sea caves and explore the gorgeous Kona coastline in an agile Zodiac raft. Snorkel among colorful tropical fish, and keep an eye out for other marine life like whales, dolphins and sea turtles. Along the way, learn about the island’s geologic history and local legends from your expert guide, and see the spot where Captain Cook first landed in Hawaii.
Discover Hawaii's Big Island which is famous for volcanoes—on an off-road craters Tour. Hop aboard a 4 Wheel Drive van for a breathtaking ride up the side of the Hualalai volcano. You'll pass giant craters and among both rainforest and lunar landscapes climbing 6,000 feet to explore an incredible lava tube on foot.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shows & Performances in Big Island of Hawaii?
What Shows & Performances in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shows & Performances in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Dinner and Show Tickets
- Family-friendly Shows
- Theater Shows
- Audio Guides
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Banyan Drive Tours & Tickets
- Kohala Coast Tours & Tickets
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200) Tours & Tickets
- Hamakua Coast Tours & Tickets
- Kaumana Caves State Park Tours & Tickets
- Original King Kamehameha Statue Tours & Tickets
- Imiloa Astronomy Center Tours & Tickets
- Kolekole Falls Tours & Tickets
- Honopua Farm Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Falls Tours & Tickets
- Naha Stone Tours & Tickets
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & Tickets
- Crater Rim Drive Tours & Tickets
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Keauhou Bay Tours & Tickets
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tours & Tickets
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & Tickets
- Anaeho'omalu Bay Tours & Tickets
- Royal Kona Coffee Center Tours & Tickets
- Kahaluu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets