Top Blue Mountains Multi-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
On the Ground
How to Get Around
Private and Luxury
Luxury Car Tours
Tickets & Passes
Private Sightseeing Tours
Hop on Hop Off Buses
5 results | All Blue Mountains Tours
Experience the beauty and history of the Blue Mountains on this private full-day tour. Start with a cable car journey for views of the Jamison Valley and then see the Three Sisters rock formation. Visit Scenic World and ride the ‘world’s steepest railway’, and stop for lunch in the picturesque town of Leura (own expense). Next you’ll experience a traditional Aboriginal dance performance, and feed a Kangaroo if you choose. This tour is ideal for visitors who want to get out of the city learn about Australian culture and history.
Take a hop-on hop-off bus tour of the Blue Mountains with a sightseeing pass valid for three days. Your bus stops at 29 convenient locations, where you can hop off to visit mountain towns, snap photos from the Three Sisters and Echo Point lookouts, and more. Plus, you can upgrade to the Lyrebrird Pass to add a Scenic World unlimited ride pass.
Nature lovers—this is the tour for you! Swap the hustle and bustle of Sydney for a day exploring the natural beauty outside the city. Avoid spending time stuck in traffic by going on a tour designed to miss peak hour traffic jams. A guided bushwalk is included, so you won’t have to worry about studying a map. See Wentworth Falls, and the Three Sisters rock formation. A highlight is an incredible sunset over the Blue Mountains—the ideal photo opportunity.
A 2 day course in the Blue Mountains, departing each day from Katoomba. This course is designed for participants with little or no previous outdoor climbing experience, it is also an excellent transition from indoor to outdoor climbing. Quite simply you will experience a lot of fine Blue Mountains climbing while undertaking world standard technical rock and rope skills training.
Experience abseiling in the Blue Mountains on this tour from Katoomba. With a guide who provides instruction and encouragement, you'll rappel down a set of cliffs, from 16 feet (5 meters) to 49 feet (15 meters) to a 98-foot (30-meter) drop. During your adventure, don't forget to look around at the surrounding bushland scenery.
What people are saying about Multi-day Tours in Blue Mountains
Fully Inclusive Blue Mountains Private Tour inc Scenic World & Featherdale entry"Scott showed us a wonderful time visiting the Blue Mountains. He was attentive, professional, and helpful. I would high recommend this tour of the Blue Mountains."..."
Blue Mountains Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Optional Scenic World Rides"This was a great investment. Besides access to most of the sights, trails, and attractions, the drivers are first rate. I was on the last bus of the day. After the last stop the driver offered to drop off anyone at their motel/hotel. I thought this went above and beyond and my tired feet were so grateful!"..."
Sunset Blue Mountains Wilderness & Wildlife Tour without the crowds"My family and 70-year-old parents are from the States. We recently visited the Blue Mountains. Jim, our guide, was funny and knowledgeable about the area. We took some great pictures. The trip was fun and worth the money."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Tours in Blue Mountains?
The best Multi-day Tours in Blue Mountains according to Viator travellers are:
- Fully Inclusive Blue Mountains Private Tour inc Scenic World & Featherdale entry
- Blue Mountains Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Optional Scenic World Rides
- Sunset Blue Mountains Wilderness & Wildlife Tour without the crowds
- Small-Group Weekend Rock Climbing Adventure from Katoomba
- Half-Day Abseiling Adventure in Blue Mountains National Park
What Multi-day Tours in Blue Mountains are taking additional safety precautions?
These Blue Mountains experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Multi-day Tours in Blue Mountains are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Blue Mountains may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets