Top Brisbane Obstacle Courses
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Brisbane Tours
Take a leisurely river cruise from Brisbane to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary to observe native Australian wildlife. This half-day tour departs from bustling Southbank and cruises along the Brisbane River with views of iconic landmarks on the way to Lone Pine. Upon arrival, enjoy ample time to meet the animals. Observe the platypus, and watch animal shows that feature sheepdogs and birds of prey. A great experience for animal lovers.
The Brisbane River, flowing directly through the city after which it’s named, is the longest river in South Queensland. Take a relaxing ruise along the river, seeing iconic sights including Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Brisbane City Center, and Story Bridge in a short amount of time. Fit a morning or afternoon departure into your vacation schedule.
Brand new fun for 2019 summer! We’ve got inflatable slides, runways, jumping pillows and swings, guaranteed to bring smiles to the whole family. Challenge your balance on the beams, check your strength on the monkey bars and blast high on our monster blast bags. This is your ultimate 50 minute session pass.
Brand new fun for 2019 summer! We’ve got inflatable slides, runways, jumping pillows and swings, guaranteed to bring smiles to the whole family. Challenge your balance on the beams, check your strength on the monkey bars and blast high on our monster blast bags. This is your ultimate 100 minute session pass.
Discover the diverse wildlife of South East Queensland when you travel to the Springbrook plateau, Numinbah Valley and Mt Tamborine on a full-day tour from Brisbane. Your guide leads a leisurely walk in Springbrook National Park to see two stunning waterfalls, Natural Bridge and a glow worm cave. Have time to relax and enjoy the waterfalls and rainforest on this small-group tour with numbers limited to 21 participants, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Spend a blissful day on Moreton Island exploring the beaches, snorkel sites, and enormous sand dunes during this full-day tour from Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, or the Gold Coast. Travel with an experienced guide in a rugged 4-wheel drive vehicle, going from sea to sand as you snorkel at the Tangalooma Wrecks and kayak around the coral reef, then head inland to try sandboarding on the dunes. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach and soak in the tropical scenery of Moreton Island on this fun-filled tour. Please note: An additional cost of AU$50pp is to be paid in cash to your driver prior to departure to cover national park and ferry fees during this tour.
Discover the Brisbane River either by day or night on a 90-minute kayak tour. Enjoy a water perspective on the Story Bridge or the South Bank Parklands after learning the basics of paddling from your expert guide. If you choose the night tour, you’ll hop into illuminated kayaks and enjoy the multicolored displays on the Story Bridge or glide past the evening lights of South Bank. This kayak tour is suitable for all levels of experience and provides a fantastic look at the city’s vital waterway.
Explore the natural bounty of Queensland on this full-day tour to Lamington National Park from Gold Coast or Brisbane. Soak up spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean from atop Mt Tambourine, and create your own adventure at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. Encounter flocks of king parrots and other native bird species on a treetop canopy walk, and try your hand at bird feeding on a ground-level bush walk. Visit a local alpaca farm for a furry finish to the day!
What people are saying about Obstacle Courses in Brisbane
Springbrook andTamborine Rainforest Tour Incl Natural Bridge and Glow Worm Cave"Very interesting! Beautiful scenic walks through rainforests and along rivers/waterfalls. Glow worm cave was very cool! Long rides in the van, but worth it!"..."
Moreton Island Day Trip (Kayak, Snorkel & Sandboard) frm Brisbane or Gold Coast"We had the best day ever! Thanks so much for the experience and our amazing tour guides! Lunch was great and the group was friendly"..."
Brisbane Kayak Tour"Would had been nice if more skilled could go with other skilled. Or separate from the group. Sat waiting for others some of the time. I will hire separately next time and go alone not in a group. But was very enjoyable."..."
O'Reilly's & Lamington National Park from Brisbane"David is a very professional tour guide and Very informative Enjoyed the tour very much The shops in the tambourine mountain is very nice esp the cuckoo clock shop The lamington national Park is beautiful and good walking tracks"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Obstacle Courses in Brisbane?
The best Obstacle Courses in Brisbane according to Viator travellers are:
What Obstacle Courses in Brisbane are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brisbane experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Admission with Brisbane River Cruise
- 90min Brisbane River Cruise/Tour
- Springbrook andTamborine Rainforest Tour Incl Natural Bridge and Glow Worm Cave
- Moreton Island Day Trip (Kayak, Snorkel & Sandboard) frm Brisbane or Gold Coast
- O'Reilly's & Lamington National Park from Brisbane
What Obstacle Courses in Brisbane are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brisbane may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Obstacle Courses
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mt. Coot-tha Tours & Tickets
- Customs House Tours & Tickets
- City Botanic Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Treasury Casino Tours & Tickets
- Newstead House Tours & Tickets
- Anzac Square Tours & Tickets
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & Tickets
- Streets Beach Tours & Tickets
- Queen Street Mall Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Cultural Centre Tours & Tickets
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park Tours & Tickets
- Story Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Parliament House Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Museum Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Brisbane Tours & Tickets
- Roma Street Parkland Tours & Tickets
- South Bank Tours & Tickets
- Old Windmill Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets