British Columbia Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Great tour with excellent service. The crew are patient and friendly in knowledge transfer! Would like to come back!"
* A traveller said: "Great way to see some beautiful highlights by Vancouver. Our tour guide Peter was extremely knowledgeable and insightful. I would highly recommend. Thank you Peter for the great experience."
* A traveller said: "Gordy was a very good tour guide, very knowledgeable and informative. It’s a lot to do in one day but if that’s all you can spare to get to Victoria from Vancouver, as we did, then it is a great overview of the Butchart Gardens and downtown Victoria. Definitely not a lot of time to do things, but then on a tour like this you shouldn’t expect to."
* A traveller said: "The entire staff were super nice and the views were beautiful. Just make sure to get there half and hour earlier to make sure you don’t miss the flight!"
* A traveller said: "It was a lot of fun experience, I was nervous because I was afraid of heights but when I had done all 5 zip lines I was happy that I took this tour, it’s a memorable experience for me. The guides are very friendly and make you feel relaxed. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveller said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveller said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveller said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveller said: "We had a great time on our whale watching tour. We saw 2 humpback whales and several sea lions. Seanie was our naturalist and she was so full of energy and information. I learned more on this one trip then I did on any other whale tour I’ve taken in the past. The boat was big and the ride was smooth and comfortable."
* A traveller said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveller said: "We had such a fun time. The zodiak ride itself was a blast and exciting for my teenage sons. As an added bonus, we witnessed a female humpback and her calf feeding and surfacing. The guide was excellent! Very adept at handling the boat and was knowledgeable and respectful of the animals in their natural habitat."
* A traveller said: "Excellent experience overall everything was great only the weather raining all day we enjoyed the trip and our bus driver was great."
* A traveller said: "Absolutely Amazing time, thrilling ride, friendly staff, well organized and even a bear came to say hello"
* A traveller said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveller said: "Daniel was a knowledgeable, great host who presented a informative, balanced history of the area. The variety of the food in Gastown gave us a few more restaurants to visit afterwards"
* A traveller said: "It was fun to fly over to Victoria. All employees were professional and friendly. The flight was smooth."
* A traveller said: "Had some of the most amazing views of Vancouver while on this zodiac tour! We definitely wouldn't have had the opportunity to see these views without being on the boat. Would definitely recommend if you're interested in seeing some different views of Vancouver!"
* A traveller said: "We had such a great time, really worth your money and time! Thank you so much Jeremy for the fun ride, laughs, and interesting info! Loved it!"
* A traveller said: "Michel was an excellent guide providing lots on info, stories and sharing knowledge of all areas in the tour"
* A traveller said: "Very well organized and very nice. I recommend the trip to all the trip on the plane was the best and enough time to visit Victoria"
* A traveller said: "A wonderful way to see Vancouver from the water! The views were spectacular, and our guide was fun and energetic and a good storyteller too. At times we would go real fast on the boat and that felt like a rollercoaster in the best way possible. Highly recommended!"
* A traveller said: "Kayaking and paddle boarding in the ocean amongst the beautiful islands and seals was spectacular! The crew was excellent. The hot soup after our snorkel really hit the spot too. A fabulous experience!"
* A traveller said: "FANTASTIC! Our guide Amy was friendly and so encouraging!! Started the tour not sure if I'd get the hang of it..finished feeling like a pro and ready for the next adventure!! SNOWMOBILING here I come😊"
* A traveller said: "Awesome way to explore Whistler outside the village. Highly recommend this experience for those looking for a fun day out. My 13 year old loved every minute of it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park
- Fitzsimmons Creek
- Butchart Gardens
- Canada Place
- False Creek
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Seawall Promenade
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Old Town Victoria
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Museum of Vancouver
- Alexander Falls
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Sea to Sky Highway
- Prospect Point
- Green Lake
- Stanley Park
- Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Granville Island
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Robson Street
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona