Top Brooklyn Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Brooklyn Tours
Get a taste for Brooklyn's food culture as you visit some of its tasty eateries and small food shops during this small-group walking tour. Come hungry and join your guide for a walking expedition that includes stops for tastings at an eclectic range of ethnic eateries and foodie hotspots. During your walk, you have the chance to sample sweet and savory delights, and visit diverse establishments, from artisanal cooking shops to long-standing Middle Eastern markets.
Experience Brooklyn like a local on a cycling tour through the borough’s hippest neighborhoods, including tough-to-reach areas that visitors often miss. Avoid the stress of navigating on your own as you follow a guide to popular landmarks and hidden gems, including breweries and eateries to rest and refuel. Photo stops and complimentary tastings along the way make this a popular choice for active New York visitors.
Williamsburg, Brooklyn is a go-to locale for travelers that want to explore the cultural hub of New York City. If you know where to look, it's also a prime destination for some classic Brooklyn cuisine. With this tour, discover the up-and-coming neighborhood with a foodie guide. Stroll through Williamsburg's charming streets, stop at several eateries, and enjoy some of the Big Apple's most famous dishes, like bagels, pizza, and classic deli.
Welcome to Brooklyn, New York City’s hippest neighborhood! This historic and quaint destination has become a must-see spot. This self-guided tour explores Brooklyn’s top two neighborhoods: DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights. Check out Brooklyn’s artsiest areas and its most historic sites, like Brooklyn Bridge and Truman Capote’s house. Plus, enjoy the waterfront air as you admire Manhattan’s towering skyscrapers from afar. Here's how it works: Within 30 mins, we'll send you two things: a unique password and an app. Download the app onto your phone and enter the password. Then download the tour inside. When you arrive, head over to the first stop. Once there, launch the app and simply follow the instructions from there! Stick to our recommended route for the best experience. No expiration — The tour comes with lifetime validity! This is not an entrance ticket. Check covid rules and opening hours before your visit.
Brooklyn Heights first took shape when Robert Fulton's steamship started ferrying passengers across the East River. Today, it’s a well preserved residential neighbourhood with Greek Revival and Italianate Row House architecture, a beautiful promenade and breathtaking views of Manhattan. Let's explore it together. On this self guided audio tour, I’ll tell you about its first residents, and I’ll guide you through its charming streets. We’ll walk on the Promenade where you can take as many pictures of Manhattan's skyline as you like because there’s no rush to finish the tour. I’ll also recommend some spots to grab a bite along the way. Some of the landmarks you’ll see include: • The Brooklyn Heights Promenade • Manhattan's skyline • A glimpse of the Statue of Liberty • Trump Capote's former house • Brooklyn Historical Society Building
Brooklyn is famous for its bold and bright street art, but it’s not easy to know where to find these creative works. With this walking tour of the Bushwick neighborhood, take in the diversity and culture of the neighborhood’s urban street artists. Check out massive murals and intricate designs as you take to the streets to learn how Brooklyn’s best can turn anything with a surface into a stunning work of public art.
Prebook this Hasidic Williamsburg tour in New York City, and explore the Hasidic area of Brooklyn's Williamsburg neighborhood with a guide so you don’t miss any of the details. Your guide grew up in the Hasidic Jewish community, and takes you to visit Williamsburg's Hasidic shops, eateries, synagogues, schools, and historical sites. Gain a better understanding of this religious group’s history, culture, and traditions—plus, sample traditional food along the way.
What people are saying about Audio Guides in Brooklyn
A Day in Brooklyn Bike Tour"John made this a wonderful day in his hometown for us. He shaped our tour individually when he noticed that we were able to follow him quicker than other (bigger) groups - we had the luck that we were only three. That way we saw even more than in the already full tour. John was very knowledgeable and on the other hand encouraged us to ask questions which he was able to answer in quite some detail. We loved this experience and will come back to get to know other parts of NYC with John’s Brooklyn Giro Bicycle Tours."..."
Hasidic Williamsburg Walking Tour in New York City"What an amazing experience! The tour in itself was very interesting but Frieda made it even more fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a better guide and insight into this Hasidic community. Highly recommend!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Brooklyn?
The best Audio Guides in Brooklyn according to Viator travellers are:
What Audio Guides in Brooklyn are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brooklyn experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Audio Guides in Brooklyn are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brooklyn may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Museum Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Heights Tours & Tickets
- Sunset Park Tours & Tickets
- Prospect Park Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library) Tours & Tickets
- Barclays Center Tours & Tickets
- The Cyclone Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Tabernacle Tours & Tickets
- Dumbo Tours & Tickets
- Coney Island Tours & Tickets
- Domino Park Tours & Tickets
- Jewish Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Grand Army Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Empire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden Tours & Tickets
- Flatbush Avenue Tours & Tickets
- Jacques Torres Chocolate Tours & Tickets
- Green-Wood Cemetery Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets