Top Bruges Hot Air Balloon Rides
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Bruges Tours
When your cruise ship docks in Bruges' port, you can easily travel to the historic city center with this round-trip shuttle service from Zeebrugge. Hop on the shuttle for the 20-minute (approximately) ride to Bruges, then take the shuttle back when you’re ready to return to your ship in the afternoon. Shuttles run every 30 minutes between 8:30 a.m. and 12 a.m., so there is no delay in getting back and forth to Bruges city center from your cruise ship.
Learn how to make waffles in their birthplace and sample local beer while you're at it with this tasting workshop. You'll start with a Belgian beer tasting in which you'll get to sample three types of Belgian beer, one of which you'll use for your waffle batter. You'll then learn how to make waffles yourself, which you'll get to eat...with more beer!
Discover Bruges from the sky by taking a private hot-air balloon tour over the historic Belgian city. Embark on adventurous sightseeing tour with a difference: soar over the historic center of Bruges, low-lying polder landscapes, farms, castles, and picturesque little towns such as Damme and Oostkerke. This private hot-air balloon tour is exclusively for you and your companion
Delve into the poignant history of World War I on a full-day tour of the Flanders Battlefields from Bruges. Follow in the footsteps of soldiers with an accomplished historical guide and visit moving memorials that immortalize soldiers lost in battles. Gaze at endless rows of graves at the German Military Cemetery; revitalize with a traditional Belgian lunch at a local restaurant; and visit Flanders’ Field Museum to see exhibitions that speak eloquently of the area’s turbulent past. Conclude your emotionally stirring tour by experiencing the Last Post Ceremony in Ypres.
Get a local introduction to Bruges' highlights on a private tour with a guide who's passionate about life in the city. Enjoy the flexibility to customize the tour to your interests, as you take in historic sites, classic architecture, and colorful, canal-side neighborhoods. Stop to explore local markets and to taste some locally-made chocolate, then finish with insider tips for your remaining time in Bruges.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Celebrate the life and art of master Surrealist Salvador Dalí with a ticket to the permanent exhibition at the Museum-Gallery Xpo in Bruges. This colorful, reimagined gallery space inside the medieval Bruges Belfry showcases the ‘Salvador Dalí: Marquis de Púbol’ exhibit, featuring a rotating collection of the artist’s original graphic work and sculptures.
Bruges is renowned for its rich brewing traditions and many delicious local beers—and this accessible walking tour offers you the perfect way to discover both. Meet your group directly at the Bruges Beer Museum, and begin the tour within its walls. Then, continue on a walking tour through the city’s UNESCO-listed, medieval center. You’ll make multiple stops along the way, will learn more about the city’s beer history, and will sample five different brews as you go.
Experience a day in the life of a medieval apprentice at the Bruges Historium, an interactive museum designed to transport you back to 15th-century Belgium. History comes alive through multimedia and special effects as you walk through seven different themed rooms with an audio guide. Enhance your visit with an optional virtual reality experience or drinks in the Duvelorium bar overlooking Market Square.
Medieval Bruges counts among Belgium’s must-see cities—but escaping the tourist trail to find treasures only the locals know isn’t always easy. On this morning or afternoon tour, explore with your private guide and get the inside line on the city’s top attractions and hidden gems. Hear the secrets behind landmarks like the 14th-century Church of Our Lady, and see sides of this UNESCO–listed city many visitors miss.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
What people are saying about Hot Air Balloon Rides in Bruges
Round-Trip Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges"Once dropped off at the terminal by the port shuttle it was really easy. Come out the terminal and less than mins walk. Best but before you travel"..."
The Waffles -n Beer Workshop"We loved Mark! He made the entire time so enjoyable and really tied in a bit of history that was really interesting! We would all love to come back the next time we are in the area!"..."
Remembrance tour from Bruges. The city Bruges & the poppies of Flanders Fields"A nice day, full of visits. Made for a long day but was well worth it. "Diederik" was our guide for the day and very well spoken English and very good explanations."..."
Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Bruges Private Tour"Our guide Patrick was very knowledgeable and well spoken. He highlighted areas of interest to us which was great!! So many small details were highlighted that we would have obviously missed on our own. Great quick tour!"..."
Private City Kickstart Tour: Bruges"Nathan’s tour of Bruges was perfect. He hit the highlights, gave a bit of history, and pointed out favorite pubs and restaurants. The tour was 90 minutes in length and well-paced. Highly recommend."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hot Air Balloon Rides in Bruges?
The best Hot Air Balloon Rides in Bruges according to Viator travellers are:
What Hot Air Balloon Rides in Bruges are 1 hour or less?
Hot Air Balloon Rides in Bruges that are 1 hour or less are:
What Hot Air Balloon Rides in Bruges are taking additional safety precautions?
These Bruges experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hot Air Balloon Rides in Bruges are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Bruges may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Groeningemuseum Tours & Tickets
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk) Tours & Tickets
- Historium Brugge Tours & Tickets
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan) Tours & Tickets
- Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum) Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek) Tours & Tickets
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge) Tours & Tickets
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital) Tours & Tickets
- Friet Museum Tours & Tickets
- De Halve Maan Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Minnewater (Lake of Love) Tours & Tickets
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge) Tours & Tickets
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien) Tours & Tickets
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium Tours & Tickets
- Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk) Tours & Tickets
- Duvelorium Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets