Belgian Comic Strip Center
Rue des Sables 20, Brussels
The center is located at Rue des Sables 20 in Brussels. It is open daily from 10 am to 6 pm. Admission is €7.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Belgian Comic Strip Center?
Attractions near Belgian Comic Strip Center:
What else should I know about attractions in Brussels?
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- Cinquantenaire District
- MOOF Museum
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Grand-Place (Grote Markt)
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- Musical Instruments Museum
- BELvue Museum
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)
- Choco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate Museum
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)
- Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte)
- Manneken Pis