Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
The museum sits on the Grand Place square opposite the town hall of Brussels. It is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm. Guided tours take place the first week of the month at 12:30 pm. Admission costs €3.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)?
What else should I know about attractions in Brussels?
As well as visiting the Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles), check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Grand-Place (Grote Markt)
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- MOOF Museum
- Choco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate Museum
- Manneken Pis
- Cinquantenaire District
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte)
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Grand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon)