Top Brussels Hop on Hop Off
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Cable Car Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Desserts & Sweets
9 results | All Brussels Tours
Explore Brussels on your own terms, and at your own pace, without having to navigate public transit, by using the Tootbus Hop-on Hop-Off bus system. You can opt for a 24- or 48-hour pass, which will give you unlimited access to Tootbus’s two routes (red and blue), both of which were designed with sightseers in mind.
Immerse yourself in the medieval majesty and rich historical heritage of Ghent and Bruges on a full-day trip from Brussels. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, marvel at the UNESCO-listed city of Ghent as you visit legendary landmarks like the Castle of the Counts, St. Bavo’s Cathedral, and the picturesque old port. Then, travel through the verdant Belgian countryside to Bruges in order to witness the architectural beauty and winding waterways of the iconic city. Stroll quaint cobbled streets on the way to Market Square and absorb the sacred ambiance of the Basilica of the Holy Blood during your comprehensive tour of the city.
Discover the legendary landmarks and impressive monuments of Brussels on a bus and walking tour of the beautiful Belgian capital. Set out to explore the sights with a knowledgeable guide; marvel at the medieval majesty of the Market Square; gaze at the remarkable façade of the City Hall; and uncover the secret recipes behind delectable Belgian chocolate during a tasting session included on the afternoon tour. Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from selected Brussels hotels.
The combination of these two cities shows the true spirith of the Flamish people. Very commited to work and creative. Both cities have a lot to offer in terms of painting, architecture, diamonds and history. The park of Antwerp, is probably the only park in the world, where both Muslims and Jew are playing together: a gift of tolerance and mutual respect.
Enjoy a delicious introduction to Belgium’s chocolate-making traditions on this tasting tour of Brussels. Meet your group directly at the city’s famous Grand Place, and venture to an array of Brussels’ beloved chocolate shops. Learn about local delicacies, discover how chocolate is made, and do plenty of sampling. As you go, you’ll also visit popular Brussels highlights like the Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, will tour the lively Sablon neighbourhood, and more.
Explore Brussels with a guide for an overview of the city’s history and culture. In addition to navigating the winding streets for you, your guide provides facts and anecdotes rarely heard by visitors, as well as inside tips to use during the rest of your trip. This walking tour is recommended for both first-time and returning visitors who want a deeper understanding of the city.
UNESCO–listed Bruges and Ghent make ideal day trips from Brussels, but organizing transportation independently can be time-consuming. On this tour, begin with pickup in central Brussels and visit both cities in one day with ease. During guided walking tours, discover top attractions including Minnewater, Saint Bavo Cathedral, and Walplein Square, and gain insight into the history and heritage of two of Belgium’s most beautiful and ancient cities.
Delve into Europe’s ancient historical heritage on a comprehensive full-day tour of Luxembourg from Brussels. Absorb the antique charm of Luxembourg as you visit landmarks like the Royal Palace, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the European Court of Justice with your knowledgeable guide. Before heading back to Brussels, stop in the beautiful town of Dinant and see its 13th-century cathedral.
Taste and nibble your way through the world's chocolate capital on this small-group tasting tour in Brussels. Visit five of the city's most renowned and elegant confectioneries to sample gourmet Belgian pralines (truffles) and learn fun facts about the history of chocolate making from a guide. Take a taste of Brussels back home with a 10% discount on shop purchases.
What people are saying about Hop on Hop Off Buses in Brussels
Bruges and Ghent - Belgium's Fairytale Cities - from Brussels"Visiting both Bruges and Ghent, seing the beautiful architecture, cobblestone roads, castles, and learning the history and feeling like I went back in time in a fairytale storybook. I took a lovely boat ride in Bruges, I highly recommend this day Tour it was Fantastic."..."
Brussels, the most comprehensive city tour"Perfect introduction to Brussels. Great way to get your bearings for later. Was a lot of walking and not so much bus. I thought I would be too jet lagged to walk but it was what I needed after the long flight. The meeting point is an info center and the staff answered everyone's questions. You can visit even if you're not taking any of their tours."..."
Brussels Chocolate Tasting Tour"Adrien, our guide definitely knew a lot about chocolates, which was clearly visible from his enthusiasm. We even had one of the chocolate from an award winning chocolatier !! Highly recommended!!!"..."
Brussels Small-Group Chocolate Appreciation Tour"Julia was a fantastic tour guide. She was outgoing, knowledgeable, and it was a great experience. We learned quite a lot about the process of making chocolate and the pride the Belgium's have for their art/craft. Would highly recommend this tour!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Brussels?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Brussels according to Viator travellers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Brussels are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brussels experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Brussels are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brussels may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Horta Museum Tours & Tickets
- Avenue Louise Tours & Tickets
- Atomium Tours & Tickets
- Musical Instruments Museum Tours & Tickets
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History Tours & Tickets
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles) Tours & Tickets
- Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion) Tours & Tickets
- Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze) Tours & Tickets
- Autrique House (Maison Autrique) Tours & Tickets
- Cinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire) Tours & Tickets
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Sablon District Tours & Tickets
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium Tours & Tickets
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur) Tours & Tickets
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels) Tours & Tickets
- ADAM Brussels Design Museum Tours & Tickets
- European Parliament Tours & Tickets
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville) Tours & Tickets
- MOOF Museum Tours & Tickets
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets