Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Board the pirate ship, a replica of the Santa Maria galleon, in Cancun. Meet the pirates over a playful reception with live music. On-board, enjoy games, comedy, dancing and a fully orchestrated theatrical performance. There are special activities for younger guests, including a scavenger hunt. Adults can enjoy free-flowing drinks from the full open bar. All guests enjoy dinner with pre-selected mains, sides, and a salad bar. End the cruise with a dazzling fireworks show over the water.
Book your tickets ahead of time to guarantee entry, as they can sell out. Upgrade your ticket for better seats, or to take advantage of a deluxe dinner menu that includes lobster and surf and turf. Special packages that include a sightseeing trip to Tulum or Chichen Itza are also available.
Recent reviews from experiences in Cancun
Things to know before you go
*The Jolly Rogers Pirate Ship is suitable for families with kids, and anyone with an interest in pirate lore. *The ship does sail around the Caribbean Sea for the duration of the experience. *Wear comfortable shoes, and bring a sweater or light layer. The dining room is air conditioned. *Don’t forget your camera; photos and videos are encouraged. *Bring extra money for the dock fees (which are separate), souvenirs, and tips. *Wheelchair users can board the ship and enjoy the experience.
How to get there
The Jolly Rogers Pirate Ship sets sail from the Embarcadero of Playa Linda, located in the Cancun Hotel Zone. Round-trip transport from your hotel in Cancun and Riviera Maya can be arranged for an extra cost.
When to get there
The Jolly Roger Pirate Ship sets sail every day of the week at 6:30pm. Guests should arrive 30 minutes before sailing time to check in. The show lasts around 3.5 hours. Allow extra time for transport to and from your hotel.
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Captain Hook Cancun
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)
- Mandala Cancun Nightclub
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Cenote Nohoch Nah Chich
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)