Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
Formerly known as Parque de los Sueños, Kin Ha Water Park has something to suit most visitors, whether you want to relax in a hammock or take a dip in one of the pools. Challenge yourself to a spot of rock climbing, sunbathe on the sun deck, or make a splash with the park’s zipline-roller coaster combination before putting some of your admission fee credits towards lunch at the on-site restaurant. There are also kayaks, paddleboards, and snorkel masks available to borrow.
Things to Know Before You Go
With children-only pools, calm waters, and discounted admission for kids, Kin Ha Water Park is an ideal family-friendly destination on Isla Mujeres.
There are lifeguards on duty at Kin Ha Water Park.
Your admission fee includes the use of all the activities and equipment, although you may have to put down a deposit to use kayaks, snorkel masks, and paddleboards.
Some of the admission fee can be put towards food and drink at the on-site restaurant.
Kin Ha Water Park is not fully wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
Kin Ha Water Park is situated within Casa de los Sueños, a boutique hotel on the southern tip of Isla Mujeres. Reach Isla Mujeres via regular ferry crossings from Cancún, before renting a golf cart on the island and driving south to Kin Ha Water Park.
When to Get There
Kin Ha Water Park is open daily from the mid-morning until the late afternoon and is especially popular on weekends—when there’s live music—and national holidays. Visit midweek for a quieter experience, arriving early to snag a first-come-first-served sun lounger and make the most of the facilities.
What to Do on Isla Mujeres
Just off the coast of Cancún, Isla Mujeres is a beachy island hangout popular with backpackers and families alike. Visit the picturesque North Beach (Playa Norte), interact with baby turtles at the Tortugranja, or dive into the ocean to marvel at the underwater sculptures which make up part of the region’s Underwater Art Museum (MUSA).
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Isla Mujeres
- Cave of the Sleeping Sharks
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Playa Norte (North Beach)
- Mandala Cancun Nightclub
- Captain Hook Cancun
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)