Top Cancun Dinner and Show Tickets
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Cancun Tours
Explore the Rio Secreto Nature Reserve outside of Cancun on this full-day excursion, where you swim and wade in one of the most spectacular underground caves in Mexico. See the famous crystal caves on a tour that showcases the spectacular natural wonders of the Yucatán. Choose round-trip transportation from your Cancun hotel, or meet your guide at Rio Secreto directly. You also have the option to visit the Tulum ruins which you can add as an upgrade.
Step into the world of swashbuckling pirates and Spanish galleons with tickets for 3-hour Captain Hook dinner cruise from Cancun. Sit down to a gourmet dinner and enjoy an evening of pirate tales, dancing, entertainment, then see a live-action battle at sea. This 3-hour dinner cruise includes access to an open bar, with air-conditioned indoor seating as well as an open-air dance floor and deck.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Escape for the day to Xcaret, Mexico's ecological and archeology park located in Riviera Maya. On this full-day trip from Cancun to Xcaret, swim in a lagoon, snorkel in the clear aqua waters of the Caribbean, and discover a network of subterranean rivers. Watch for monkeys, birdlife, and butterflies as you stroll through the jungle at Xcaret and take tours of the ancient Mayan archaeological sites. After the sun sets, enjoy folkloric entertainment that highlights the ancient Mayan culture around Cancun, Mexico. This Xcaret outing includes pickup and drop-off at most hotels in Cancun.
Experience tablecloth dining along with the Cirque du Soleil® show 'JOYÁ' at the Vidanta Riviera Maya resort. Allow yourself to be mesmerized by the story of an alchemist and his granddaughter seeking out the secrets of life. The show draws on the heritage and history of Mexico to weave the story, presented in an intimate dinner theatre in the jungle of the Riviera Maya.
Skip the stress of the timeshare touts and the long shuttle lines and start your vacation the mellow way, with a private Cancun airport transfer. Sit back and relax with a complimentary beer or bottled water as your driver transports you direct to your hotel. One convenient flat rate fee covers groups of up to seven, making this a great-value choice for larger groups: upgrade to make the journey round-trip.
Explore Xel-Ha Park, the Riviera Maya's stunning natural aquarium, on this all-day trip from Cancun. Relax on Xel Ha's hidden beach, swim in cenotes and lagoons, go snorkeling, and spelunk in caves. Watch out for wildlife like angelfish and iguanas. Xel-Ha is all-inclusive, so enjoy Mayan cuisine, seafood and burgers with your admission. This tour is family-friendly and includes round-trip transportation to Xel-Ha from Cancun.
Travel through the Mayan jungle on this action-packed all-day guided tour. Hop on your own ATV (or ride along with a driver) and head to a cenote, an underwater pool, where you can take a refreshing dip. Then fly above the treetops on a ziplining course. A local Mayan lunch is included. Only those 18 years old and above are permitted to drive their own ATV.
Xel-Ha’s status as one of the world’s greatest nature parks attracts large crowds desperate to experience the theme park’s aquatic activities. Guarantee your entry to one of Riviera Maya’s top attractions with this all-inclusive Kel-Ha admission ticket, which include an all-you-can-eat buffet and unlimited drinks. Enjoy access to all of the park’s attractions, which include ziplines, coral reefs, jungle trails, caves, and cenotes, and use the facilities free of charge. Ideal for families.
Explore the natural delights of the Yucatan on a coastal jungle tour from Cancun. You have the chance to drive a boat past lush mangroves, and you’ll visit Punta Nizuc Reef to go snorkeling and swimming among tropical fish and coral. Use of all equipment is included.
Satisfy an appetite for adventure on a full-day tour of the exhilarating Xplor Adventure Park from Cancun. Splash into the cool water of subterranean rivers; paddle through atmospheric caves filled with stalactites; glide over the jungle canopy on a high-velocity zip line; and drive an amphibious vehicle on exciting off-road trails. Feast upon an all-you-can-eat buffet of flavorsome and fulfilling dishes while sipping refreshing beverages from an open bar. On this all-inclusive tour, hotel transport, entrance fees and lunch are all completely covered.
Explore the Underwater Museum of Art on this snorkeling tour from Cancun. Jet across the Caribbean with your guide on a high-speed boat ride, and then hop in the water with your snorkel gear to see over more than 500 life-size sculptures sprawled over the seabed, as well as bright schools of fish. The museum highlights the relationship between art and environmental science, and all of the sculptures are made from materials that promote coral life. Fruit and refreshments are served on board.
Relax while your guide navigates to Chichen Itza for you, with stops along the way at the colonial town of Valladolid and a secluded cenote far from the crowds of Cancun. While most travelers visit Chichen Itza during the day, a pre-reserved light show admission ticket grants you access to the ruins after dark. No need to plan logistics: Buffet dinner and round-trip hotel transport is included for your convenience.
What people are saying about Dinner and Show Tickets in Cancun
Priority Access: Xcaret Day Trip with Transportation"Amazing time in Xcaret!!! Makes me proud of Mexico the beauty of this country is amazing, the service and amenities at Xcaret are the best in the nation."..."
Priority Access: Xel-Há All-Inclusive Day Trip with Transportation"WE had a great time. It is a great Snorkel waterpark with a lot of fun things to do. Just be sure to use plenty of the sunblock they give you as you are not allowed to bring in your own. For the protection of the critters."..."
Priority Access: Xplor Adventure Park with Hotel Pick up and Drop Off"VIP line was great fun, 4 wheeling in jungle not fast Food pretty good A lot of walking and almost everything has a good bit of water"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner and Show Tickets in Cancun?
The best Dinner and Show Tickets in Cancun according to Viator travellers are:
What Dinner and Show Tickets in Cancun are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cancun experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dinner and Show Tickets in Cancun are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cancun may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Cirque du Soleil Shows
- Comedy Shows
- Dinner and Show Tickets
- Family-friendly Shows
- Fireworks Shows
- Light & Sound Shows
- Theater Shows
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Cenotes Sac Actun Tours & Tickets
- Cave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & Tickets
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & Tickets
- Playa Norte (North Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & Tickets
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & Tickets
- CoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & Tickets
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & Tickets
- La Isla Shopping Village Tours & Tickets
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & Tickets
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & Tickets
- Xenotes Oasis Maya Tours & Tickets
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & Tickets
- Xoximilco Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid