Top Central Highlands Craft Classes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Central Highlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
You will put to work your creativity by designing, cutting and carving your own jewel of Jade. You will be guided by one of our expert jade carvers so you can take home a unique creation, made with your hands. You will take with you a piece of our land and our culture. An incredible and unique experience, you can not miss! We await for you.
La Antigua Guatemala was the third Capital of the country, stablished during the colonial period in 1543. During the colonial period the city was decorated with beautiful baroque art and its legacy its today part of the local economy of the local artisans in town. We will enjoy walking in La Antigua Guatemala central plaza and surrounding and later continue to 2 different communities outside town to meet with famous recognize local artisans.
One of a kind activity in Antigua, you will enjoy learning to decorate your own cake. Have fun with your kids, partner or by yourself by doing something different than the typical Antigua tour.
Antigua Sole offers the only artisan leather craft experience in Guatemala. Here, you will be able to not only see the process, but get involved! Have a design you've dreamed of? We can make it! Want to play around with new materials and just have fun? This is a perfect place for you. We offer laid-back and fun classes with no pressure.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Craft Classes in Central Highlands?
The best Craft Classes in Central Highlands according to Viator travellers are:
What Craft Classes in Central Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
What Craft Classes in Central Highlands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Central Highlands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín) Tours & Tickets
- Biotopo del Quetzal Tours & Tickets
- IRTRA Mundo Petapa Tours & Tickets
- Pacaya Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Acatenango Tours & Tickets
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & Tickets
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve) Tours & Tickets
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo Tours & Tickets
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & Tickets
- Quiriguá Tours & Tickets
- Semuc Champey Tours & Tickets
- Plaza de la Constitución (Parque Central) Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & Tickets
- La Aurora Zoo (Zoólogico la Aurora) Tours & Tickets
- Mixco Viejo Tours & Tickets
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & Tickets
- Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh) Tours & Tickets
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley