Top Central Pacific Running Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Central Pacific Tours
Get off-road on a 2-hour ATV adventure tour through a lush, 850-acre (344-ha) river valley in Jaco, and take on 3.7 miles (6 km) of rugged jungle trails. Spot exotic birds and ancient trees, and listen for the chattering sounds of monkeys as you ride through the forest. Pause at the base of a 180-foot (55-meter) waterfall then finish your tour with fresh tropical fruit and juice at a remote jungle ranch.
Cruise along one of Costa Rica’s most scenic coastlines on a sailing and snorkeling tour of Manuel Antonio. Relax on deck and sip unlimited drinks from an open bar as you get a new perspective on the unspoiled nature preserve and try to spot dolphins, turtles, and migrating whales. Stop to swim and snorkel among tropical fish in the clear waters off Biesanz Beach, and then reward your efforts with a gourmet lunch prepared right on board.
Located in the 7 wonders of Costa Rica in the cloud forest, the Night Walk becomes a very attractive requested by people who traveling to this country to observe the great biodiversity that provides. Going into a jungle at night will give you a chance to see the animals in a new environment. Many jungle creatures are only active at night and this is the only way to experience them. You will see mammals that never make appearances during day treks. Your guide will point out tarantulas and sleeping birds. The symphony of insects and frogs will be your soundtrack. The tour lasts two hours for 6:00pm to 8:00pm. While wandering through the trees be sure to look out for the 200 species of bird who call this forest home. You may also come across armadillo, coati, agouti, kinkajou, ocelot, two-toed sloth and three different species of monkey.
No one else takes you deep in the forest through the tracks only locals visit. With such a large variety of trails and routes in the area. Running routes can be tailored to suit different fitness levels.
What people are saying about Running Tours in Central Pacific
Sunset Sails Tours Morning Tour"We had a great time on Sunset Sails for a morning sail! The crew were a delight and the food was one of the best meals we had in Costa Rica. They’d be our first choice if we get the chance to go again"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Running Tours in Central Pacific?
What Running Tours in Central Pacific are taking additional safety precautions?
What Running Tours in Central Pacific are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets