Top Central Valley Obstacle Courses
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Central Valley Tours
Feel the adrenaline rush of soaring over 11 different waterfalls on this small-group canopy tour at Adventure Park Costa Rica. Enjoy breathtaking views over the ocean, mountains, and rainforest on 25 zipline cables, the longest in Costa Rica. Led by a professional guide, this tour emphasizes safety and provides all the necessary equipment. Lunch and bottled water are included. Transportation to and from this Costa Rica zip line tour is an available option. Participants must be at least seven years old and weigh less than 280 pounds (127 kg).
Soar through the rain forest of Arenal on a thrilling zipline tour, one of Costa Rica’s must-do adventures. Cross different levels of the canopy on nine cables for a high-speed journey that also allows time to observe native wildlife and the beauty of the forest from treetop platforms. Back on the ground, reward your muscles with a relaxing soak in volcanic hot springs at an eco resort.
When you book this La Fortuna hanging bridges and canyoning tour, you’re signing up for a day of guaranteed adventure. Walk across the Mistico Hanging Bridges for stunning views of the surrounding mountains—plus Arenal Volcano—and then head to a canyon for a chance to rappel down waterfalls, rock climb, and zipline across the gorge.
La Fortuna area is a privileged location to spot birds, not only in Costa Rica but in the Americas. Due to its topography, surrounded by mountains, rivers, lakes and different kinds of forests in such a small area, turn La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano in a paradise for those who love birds. Birds are more active early in the morning and in the late afternoon, as the day cools into evening. Join us for a guided walk into our Park for an amazing display of tropical birds. You will have the opportunity to see toucans, parrots, oropendolas, wild turkeys, colorful tanagers, parakeets and many more species in their natural environment. For the more experienced birdwatcher, we can focus on those special treasures and uncommon species. We will tailor the tour for you. We will wrap up the tour by listing and discussing the birds we have seen.
If you are willing to live a wild experience and feel nature in all its splendor, Osa Peninsula area waiting for you. Encounter with a tapir on the beach, watching a herd of peccaries (sainos) and observe the fins of a bull shark when it enters the river seem to be scenes from an adventure film, but could be part of your reality if you visit the Corcovado National Park, It is 2.5% of the biodiversity of the world. It is an experience for environment lovers who want to venture and are willing to travel paths with a certain degree of difficulty to witness the wonders of nature.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Get a taste of Costa Rica’s famed biodiversity without straying too far from the city with this all-access day pass to La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park. Featuring hiking trails through the cloud forest, cascading waterfalls, a rescued jungle cats educational program, and numerous specialty wildlife exhibits, La Paz Waterfall Gardens guarantees good fun for the whole family. This pass can be redeemed anytime during the park’s normal operating hours and is good for accessing all of the exhibits.
Visit La Paz Waterfall Gardens the easy way on this small-group day trip. Save yourself the hassle of catching taxis or public buses by traveling in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. Learn about Costa Rica's biodiversity at the aviary, butterfly farm, hummingbird gallery, and much more. Also be amazed by the views of the five highest waterfalls in the country.
The only canopy tour on the slopes of the Arenal Volcano. Bilingual guides and certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Institute. The best views of the Arenal area. An unforgettable "tarzan swing".
What people are saying about Obstacle Courses in Central Valley
Amazing Mega Zipline (25 lines) over 11 Waterfalls"The staff was amazing and so incredibly friendly! The hotel and lunch were absolutely perfect and a dream setting. You gotta do this event with these people. Simply the best!"..."
Hanging Bridges and Canyoning Combo"The excursion was two parts by two different operators which we didn’t realize. The hanging bridges tour was supposed to be mistico park but they switched it out with sky park because Mistico was closed for Good Friday. Which is fine but they did not tell us until it came up in conversation when our guide picked us up. Julio was our tour guide and andres was our driver. They were fantastic. If you are looking for a guide for hikes, I recommend Julio. Bring extra cash because as I didn’t realiZe it was a different operator for the first and second parts I didn’t have enough to tip as much as I had wanted. Also, lunch is with pure trek at pure trek. A groups zip lined in the morning and are lunch at the zip line place and when they got back to pure trek for lunch they had already eaten. I suggest trying to determine who the operator is for the second part of the combo so you can be prepared."..."
Skip the Line:Day Ticket-La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park & Wildlife Refuge"We saw a lot of animals that you don’t see a lot and they were beautiful ! We can hold butterflies and the waterfall were beautiful !"..."
La Paz Waterfalls Gardens (Half day)."The Garden was a memorable experience. We enjoyed a comfortable and informative automobile drive from San Jose to La Paz (and back) with our tour guide Jean (Jon). There was a steady fresh rain that fell while we walked about in La Paz Waterfalls Garden which provided a true feeling of being present in the rain forest . Standing among the Humming birds was a highlight. The Falls were incredible as was all the beautiful flora and fauna throughout. Jon guided us through the gardens and was able to answer all our questions and point things out that we otherwise would have missed. The buffet was wonderful. Our guide employed a smart travel strategy by starting the day early and getting back to San Jose before the traffic rush period. As a consequence we had time in the afternoon to enjoy the fabulous National Museum in San Jose which our guide was kind enough to drop us off at."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Obstacle Courses in Central Valley?
The best Obstacle Courses in Central Valley according to Viator travellers are:
What Obstacle Courses in Central Valley are taking additional safety precautions?
These Central Valley experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Obstacle Courses in Central Valley are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Central Valley may have limited interaction with crowds:
- National Museum (Museo Nacional) Tours & Tickets
- Sarapiqui River (Rio Sarapiquí) Tours & Tickets
- Proyecto Asis Wildlife Rescue Center Tours & Tickets
- Escazu Tours & Tickets
- Rescate Animal Zooave Tours & Tickets
- Venado Caves (Cavernas de Venado) Tours & Tickets
- Irazu Volcano National Park Tours & Tickets
- Doka Estate Tours & Tickets
- Kalambu Hot Springs Water Park Tours & Tickets
- Morazan Park Tours & Tickets
- Sarchi Tours & Tickets
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & Tickets
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & Tickets
- Los Laureles Hot Springs (Termales Los Laureles) Tours & Tickets
- Braulio Carrillo National Park Tours & Tickets
- La Sabana Park Tours & Tickets
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Chirripó National Park Tours & Tickets
- Plaza de la Cultura Tours & Tickets
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets