Top Central Valley Rail Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Central Valley Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get a taste of Costa Rica’s famed biodiversity without straying too far from the city with this all-access day pass to La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park. Featuring hiking trails through the cloud forest, cascading waterfalls, a rescued jungle cats educational program, and numerous specialty wildlife exhibits, La Paz Waterfall Gardens guarantees good fun for the whole family. This pass can be redeemed anytime during the park’s normal operating hours and is good for accessing all of the exhibits.
Visit La Paz Waterfall Gardens the easy way on this small-group day trip. Save yourself the hassle of catching taxis or public buses by traveling in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. Learn about Costa Rica's biodiversity at the aviary, butterfly farm, hummingbird gallery, and much more. Also be amazed by the views of the five highest waterfalls in the country.
See the vast diversity of Costa Rica on a 3-day tour that includes hiking at Arenal Volcano, exploring the Monteverde cloud forest, and enjoying the tropical white-sand beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park. This expertly organized all-inclusive tour covers all of your transportation and accommodations, so busy travelers can maximize their time and not worry about any of the logistics.
Visit some of the most spectacular natural areas in and around La Fortuna with this small-group tour for up to 10 people. You'll visit Baldi Hot Springs, La Fortuna Waterfall, and Arenal Volcano National Park, with a stop for an included farm lunch along the way. All entry fees are included and you'll have a guide with you throughout your experience.
What people are saying about Rail Tours in Central Valley
Skip the Line:Day Ticket-La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park & Wildlife Refuge"This was I had always imagined Costa Rica to be. Every aspect of this place is heaven on earth. A MUST place to visit when you come!"..."
La Paz Waterfalls Gardens (Half day)."The Garden was a memorable experience. We enjoyed a comfortable and informative automobile drive from San Jose to La Paz (and back) with our tour guide Jean (Jon). There was a steady fresh rain that fell while we walked about in La Paz Waterfalls Garden which provided a true feeling of being present in the rain forest . Standing among the Humming birds was a highlight. The Falls were incredible as was all the beautiful flora and fauna throughout. Jon guided us through the gardens and was able to answer all our questions and point things out that we otherwise would have missed. The buffet was wonderful. Our guide employed a smart travel strategy by starting the day early and getting back to San Jose before the traffic rush period. As a consequence we had time in the afternoon to enjoy the fabulous National Museum in San Jose which our guide was kind enough to drop us off at."..."
3-Days Arenal Volcano Tabacon Resort - Monteverde - Manuel Antonio"Amazing tour, Yancy and Cucu were absolutely brilliant, they did their best to keep us entertained and happy. Lovely places. We absolutely loved it. Totally recommended. Muchas gracias. Pura Vida!!!"..."
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rail Tours in Central Valley?
The best Rail Tours in Central Valley according to Viator travellers are:
What Rail Tours in Central Valley are taking additional safety precautions?
These Central Valley experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Rail Tours in Central Valley are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Central Valley may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & Tickets
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & Tickets
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Irazu Volcano National Park Tours & Tickets
- Butterfly Conservatory Tours & Tickets
- Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & Tickets
- Rescate Animal Zooave Tours & Tickets
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & Tickets
- Venado Caves (Cavernas de Venado) Tours & Tickets
- Escazu Tours & Tickets
- Kalambu Hot Springs Water Park Tours & Tickets
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & Tickets
- Plaza de la Cultura Tours & Tickets
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & Tickets
- Morazan Park Tours & Tickets
- Doka Estate Tours & Tickets
- Tabacon Hot Springs Tours & Tickets
- La Sabana Park Tours & Tickets
- Gold Museum Tours & Tickets
- Sarapiqui Canopy Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes