Top Cozumel Sports Lessons
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Cozumel Tours
Ride along with your guide on a fun Cozumel excursion, includes manual transmission buggy, beach stop, bilingual guide, full snorkel gear and mexican lunch. Enjoy a fun ride around the island. Relax at the beach while you savour a delicious fish ceviche at San Martin beach club, then continue on the scenic coastal road towards the snorkel site located within the arrecifes de Cozumel national park. Then visit a mexican restaurant for fajitas choose between chicken, beef or fish fajistas served with guacamole and salsas. This activity is perfect for novice to advanced participants! (order of stops may vary)
Get off road in the Cozumel jungles with this all-terrain vehicle tour. Follow your guide through the jungle to the Jade cenote, where you can take a dip and cool off. Wind up at a local beach club for some lounge time and a sailing excursion with snorkeling, lunch, and an open bar. This tour allows you to experience multiple water sports in a single day and has everything arranged for you.
Saddle up for a 30-minute adventure by horseback at Mr Sancho’s beach. Get paired with a horse matching your skill level and follow a guide into the jungle, past mangrove forests and farms, before you reach the stunning shoreline of Cozumel’s white-sand beaches and sparkling blue waters. This family-friendly outing is suitable for riders of all levels.
Enjoy this restful practice, holding yoga poses for a longer duration using props like bolsters and blankets. It is a practice of deep relaxation that emphasizes the meditative aspect of yoga, the union of body and mind. Through the use of binaural music, written in 432 hz (universe vibration), essential oils and props for support, the postures are held almost effortlessly. Restorative yoga is a restful practice that is all about slowing down and opening your body through passive stretching, you may hardly move at all, doing just a few postures over the course of the session. This is a completely different experience than most other styles of yoga. Restore your body, your emotions and your mind into the silent of the island, in the heart of downtown, surrounded by the most beautiful, crystalline and peaceful sea in the world, the caribbean sea!
Enjoy a hassle-free excursion to some of Cozumel’s most striking natural attractions during this comprehensive full-day trip. Let the professionals deal with the day’s logistics while you relax with a cocktail in the shallows of El Cielo Beach, snorkel at the Palancar Reef off Cozumel, and visit Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park.
Experience Cozumel’s natural beauty on this snorkeling adventure to El Cielo. Head out on a 29-foot (9-meter) offshore powerboat with twin 350 HP outboards, then dive in with complimentary snorkel gear and explore the Caribbean’s magical waters. Check out a protected cove, El Cielo, take an optional fishing excursion, and enjoy fresh fruit, chips, guacamole, and beer—they’re included in the tour price.
Leave behind Cozumel’s crowded public beaches and snag an all-inclusive day pass to the exclusive Del Mar Latino Beach Club. Conveniently located within walking distance of the main piers, this beach club is complete with white sand, lounge chairs, and an open bar—and you don’t even have to hire a taxi to get there. Plus, a 50 person maximum capacity makes this spot an ideal tranquil escape.
Pleasure your palate with meat-stuffed empanadas, succulent shrimp tacos, and sweet Mexican pastries on a culinary tour of Cozumel. Sample the exotic flavors of the idyllic island, noting the Mexican spice and Caribbean flair of the dishes due to Cozumel’s close proximity to Cuba. Immerse yourself in the culinary customs of the area as a knowledgeable guide takes you to five favorite local haunts to same fine Yucatan bites and beverages. Enjoy personalized attention and round-trip transportation on this intimate small group tour.
This combination tour offers a variety of adventures. First, get behind the wheel of a Jeep Wrangler and explore Cozumel in style. Drive to Punta Sur Eco Beach Park to enjoy snorkeling, beach time, a visit an archeological area, crocodile exhibits, a buffet lunch, and more. The tour begins and ends very close to the cruise port.
Experience the beautiful simplicity of farm-to-table cooking during this ranch experience in Cozumel. Head to a local ranch to learn about the local cuisine and where the ingredients come from. Then, participate in a hands-on cooking class to prepare local Mexican dishes made from ingredients found on the farm. Your experience ends with a delicious meal set in the gardens of the ranch.
What people are saying about Sports Lessons in Cozumel
Cozumel Buggy Tour: Snorkeling & Lunch"The tour guides made it an excellent experience- the buggy was in poor condition- not shifting correctly, a ton of play on the steering wheel, brakes were awful."..."
ATV Mud Kicking and Snorkeling by Boat in Cozumel"It was a good experience during our excursions in Cozumel. Miguel Pat was amazing tour guide all day from ATV to Snorkling. We will highly recommend. Roland and Remy"..."
"First Lady" Private Marine Park Snorkel and El Cielo Sandbar Charter"The best part of our trip! We went fishing, snorkeling, and hung out with sting rays in a shallow water area. The food was delicious and the captain and mates were so nice and helpful! Would definitely book again."..."
Cozumel Farm To Table Experience!!!"We had a great time! Carlos was a great host. He talked about all that they did on their farm. It was really hot so it would’ve been a little better if he hadn’t talked so much. We got to make salsa and guacamole which was delicious! Then he made us some drinks to try and a Mayan dish. It was all wonderful! Thanks again Carlos."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sports Lessons in Cozumel?
The best Sports Lessons in Cozumel according to Viator travellers are:
What Sports Lessons in Cozumel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cozumel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sports Lessons in Cozumel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cozumel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Sports Lessons
- Yoga Classes
- Food & Drink Classes
- Wellness Classes
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Playa Uvas Beach Club Tours & Tickets
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real) Tours & Tickets
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel Tours & Tickets
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Rosa Wall Tours & Tickets
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol) Tours & Tickets
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Columbia Reef Tours & Tickets
- Palancar Reef Tours & Tickets
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef) Tours & Tickets
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins Tours & Tickets
- El Cedral Tours & Tickets
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park Tours & Tickets
- Tormentos Reef Tours & Tickets
- The Mayan Cacao Company Tours & Tickets
- Akumal Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets