Top Florence Outdoor Activities
292 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveller said: "Awesome experience.. chi’s was my guide .. can’t say enough about how great he was .. co worker his on the tour was informative.. massimo our driver great too .. definitely recommend this trip great day .. be ready to walk and walk 😊"
* A traveller said: "Christian and Alex were wonderful guides!! My mom and I appreciated their attention and guidance when first learning how to drive the Vespa and all the stops and knowledge shared during the tour!"
* A traveller said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveller said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveller said: "We had a wonderful time and saw all the highlights of Florence. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, professional, and enjoyable to speak with. This tour is the best way to see Florence!"
* A traveller said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveller said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveller said: "We added an audio walking tour to our excursion. The ability to skip the line and meet your representative in front of the entrance saved a lot of time for us. So easy and convenient!"
* A traveller said: "It was absolutely beautiful and the guide was interesting and so personable. The wine and food was delicious! I would recommend this tour to everyone!!"
* A traveller said: "This was one pf the highlight of our trip! When In Florence this is a definite must do! Watching the sunrise from up in the sky, the beautiful Tuscan scenery and then landing to have some champagne with your newfound friends has been the best experience ever! Federico was a great host and an amazing pilot!💯 recommended."
* A traveller said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveller said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
* A traveller said: "Contestino was a really good guide! We loved that he spoke with me in French and with my wife in Portuguese! He is passionate by his work, it is really pleasant!"
* A traveller said: "We enjoyed this ride and dinner abundantly! The scenery was beautiful and the ride was pleasant! Afterward we were taken to a small town nearby for an amazing dinner at a restaurant with the most spectacular view. We would highly recommend this trip to anyone!"
* A traveller said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveller said: "A great and unforgettable experience. Thank you very much to our tour guide Olivia and to Fabio the driver !!!"
* A traveller said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveller said: "We loved the length of this tour, about 4.5 hours. Generous pours of wine and delicious! It was great to experience two very different kinds of wineries, and we loved the experience of getting to know the folks on our tour as well. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveller said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveller said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveller said: "Loved the tour - I wasn’t sure if I could climb the Duomo but our tour guide encouraged me!! I’m glad she did!!!"
* A traveller said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
* A traveller said: "My tour guide was very sweet and knowledgeable. I’m glad I did this tour! It’s probably not for very tall people. The climb was very narrow in sections."
* A traveller said: "We booked this only a few days before our trip, recommend in busy season booking earlier. Our guide was superb, ex. English, extremely knowledgeable...wow !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Prada Outlet
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Fountain of Neptune
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello