Top Honolulu Desserts & Sweets
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Honolulu Tours
Honolulu is a top foodie destination but many visitors, not knowing where to go, find themselves stuck at the tourist traps. This small-group tour ensures that you don't make the same mistake. You'll visit all the best food spots around Honolulu and sample their best dishes, from well-known places such as Leonard's Bakery to locals' favorite haunts.
Begin your morning with a Diamond Head hike! At the summit of Diamond Head, a 360-degree panoramic view of Waikiki and the vast ocean. The hiking trail is 1.6 miles roundtrip and will take about 30-40 minutes each way for beginners and is open to people of all ages. You can enjoy the popular pancakes without lining up! Diamond Head hike in the refreshing air of the morning. After bathing in the morning sun to recharge your power and enjoy the spectacular view of Waikiki from the top of the mountain, you will be selected as the "Hawaii's Best Breakfast Shop" (2014-2019 Hale Aina Award Best Breakfast Category, Gold Award). Have a popular pancake breakfast at Cafe Kaila! Pancakes at a popular cafe that has expanded into Japan as a store where you can line up are fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with plenty of fresh fruits! Enjoy the rumored pancakes with your eyes and tongue.
On this FOOD Tour, we go out and grind on all local favorite foods around the island! Yup, that's right... we get to grind on all kinds of different foods from different vendors around the island of O'ahu! Not only do we grind, we also get to visit a bunch of different "photo-opt" spots !! Come join us on this 7 hour fun ride! Please bring some cash as some vendors do not take credit cards. Make new friends on our tour and enjoy the DELICIOUS FOODS OF HAWAII !!!!
This smaill group tour takes guests to experience the unique yet globally reknowned tastes of Hawaii while relaxing in an air-coditioned luxury vehicle with a friendly, local tour guide. Fun and filling, this one of a kind experience is truly a delight for all of your senses!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Desserts & Sweets in Honolulu?
The best Desserts & Sweets in Honolulu according to Viator travellers are:
What Desserts & Sweets in Honolulu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Honolulu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets