Top Honolulu Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Honolulu Tours
Indulge your love of Hawaiian cuisine with local foodie and Emmy Award-winning host of “Cooking Hawaiian Style” Lanai Tabura. After a convenient hotel pickup, head to Tabura’s favorite authentic spots—grocery stores and a taro factory, an old-school bakery and shaved ice shop. Sample complimentary delicious dishes like poke, Spam musubi, and manapua, and learn everything you want to know about Hawaiian food.
Discover Oahu’s best and most authentic foods on this tour. Join Lanai Tabura, winner of Food Network’s ‘the Great Food Truck Race,’ while learning about Hawaii’s culture and cuisine. Try food tastings from Hawaii Plantation Village, a re-created 1900s sugar plantation, and a local poke shop that offers fresh Hawaiian seafood. Try opihi, a prized Hawaiian delicacy; spam musubi, a popular snack and lunch food; warm malasadas (doughnuts), plus mac salad, sticky rice and more.
Experience Oahu’s top sights on a small-group tour. Relax while your guide takes care of driving, and makes sure you don’t miss any key spots. Visit Hanauma Bay, Halona Blowhole, and Diamond Head Crater, then explore Haleiwa town and try some local flavors for lunch. Get some cultural insights from your guide and finish the day with a great overview of the island.
A one-of-a-kind dinner tour with breathtaking views of the Honolulu city lights! Enjoy a 3-course fine dining meal with an exclusive menu at the Original Roy's Restaurant, complete with Roy's famous Short Ribs and decadent dessert. After dinner, head to higher altitudes for a serene view from Tantalus Lookout as the city of Honolulu lights up the sky in the evening.
What people are saying about Food Tours in Honolulu
Oahu Food Tour with Emmy-Winning 'Cooking Hawaiian Style' Host"This is THE foodie tour. Real authentic Hawaiian, not the commercial stuff at luaus. He takes you to hidden diners in industrial parks, a family owned noodle factory, the best place for fresh, hot taro chips, etc. This is for people who want to eat like well informed locals. This is not garlic shrimp and a scoop of rice. Highly recommend!!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food Tours in Honolulu?
The best Food Tours in Honolulu according to Viator travellers are:
What Food Tours in Honolulu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Honolulu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food Tours in Honolulu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Honolulu may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets