Top Honolulu Hop on Hop Off
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Honolulu Tours
Swap the big, crowded tour buses for a private and personalized experience of Oahu. This private tour is exclusively for your party so there's no rushing or waiting around for others. Your tour is fully customizable so you can choose which places you want to visit and how long you want to spend there
Our tour reveals many of Oahu’s most beautiful sites and secret locations as we circle the island. We head to the legendary North Shore, home to the planet’s most epic surfing beaches where world champions compete every November and December at Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach. The tour passes through charming Haleiwa Town, with its many galleries, shops, and cafes. Enroute, we stop at famous Dole Plantation where you can learn all about Hawaii’s legendary pineapple crop. Our breathtaking voyage continues as we take in the valleys and cliffs of the emerald green Koolau Mountains and the rocky shoreline of South Oahu. You’ll be amazed by the incredible panoramic views from Nuuanu Pali Lookout, Makapuu Point, and Hanauma Bay.
Join us on an unforgettable day at three of Oahu’s most popular attractions: Pearl Harbor, Dole Plantation, and Polynesian Cultural Center. We begin at historic Pearl Harbor where you will experience firsthand the earth-shattering events that catapulted the U.S. into World War II. We stop at Dole Plantation dedicated to Hawaii’s pineapple growing history. Shop for souvenirs at the Plantation Store and even taste a delicious frozen Dole Whip treat. Arriving at Polynesian Cultural Center, Explore a diverse spectrum of Polynesian traditions as you visit authentic villages for each nation. Meet Pacific islanders from across globe, listen to their stories and songs, and watch their joyful dances. Pearl Harbor, Dole Plantation, and Polynesian Cultural Center are three of Oahu’s top sites and this tour makes it easy and enjoyable to visit all in one day. Join our friendly expert guide on our comfortable, luxury van for the experience of a lifetime. Book today!
Tack a trip to Pearl Harbor onto your Maui vacation with this small-group experience, designed with history enthusiasts in mind. You'll hop on a flight to Oahu, where you'll visit Pearl Harbor and its museums and memorials with a local guide to provide narration. Stops include the USS Arizona Memorial, the USS Bowfin Submarine, and the USS Missouri Battleship.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Honolulu?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Honolulu according to Viator travellers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Honolulu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Honolulu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets