Top Illinois Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Arts & Design
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Museum Tickets & Passes
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Skyscrapers & Towers
Likely To Sell Out
12 results | All Illinois Tours
Cruise down the Chicago River to see the city's famous architecture on this boat tour. With commentary from your onboard guide, watch the spectacular skyline glide by, including more than 40 notable buildings like Navy Pier, the Wrigley Building, and the John Hancock Building. Cover all three branches of the Chicago River, passing the East Bank Club, the old Post Office Building and the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower).
Experience Chicago like never before on this guided, 2-hour, small-group Segway tour. Visit popular Grant Park and see Buckingham Fountain’s breathtaking, evening light show, with an illuminated Windy City skyline as the perfect backdrop. Glide along the lakefront, then witness Chicago's weekly summer fireworks display at Navy Pier from a secret location. Guided Segway training plus the use of a helmet are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
Get the most out of your trip to Chicago as you enjoy discount access to five of the city’s top attractions with the CityPASS. This easy-to-use mobile ticket grants you free entry into top-tier sights including the Shedd Aquarium, Skydeck Chicago, and the Field Museum plus your choice of admission to 3 of the following attractions: Adler Planetarium, Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, and the 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck. Also enjoy a wealth of useful Chicago tips and savings at a variety of other venues and retailers. Attractions may be required to verify proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (14 days past final vaccine dose) before allowing entry. Please review attraction requirements before visiting Chicago.
Discover animals from around the world—no passport required—when you visit the Miller Park Zoo. From Sumatran tigers to pink flamingos and red pandas to a Galapagos tortoise, the zoo houses a huge variety of animals in their recreated natural habitats. Learn about the animals as you check out indoor and outdoor exhibits, including a special Children’s Zoo made just for kids.
Experience Chicago like never before on this small-group Segway tour. Visit Chicago’s ‘front yard,’ the beautiful lakefront and 57-acre Museum Campus. Glide along the fragrant floral paths to famous Buckingham Fountain. Then travel along the banks of Lake Michigan, past Monroe Harbor to the Museum Campus for a breathtaking view of the city’s iconic skyline. Guided Segway training plus the use of a helmet are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
Enjoy a unique creative outlet—and learn the ins and outs of graffiti and street art—during this hands-on urban art workshop. Pick from multiple class times, and make your own way to the Chicago studio. You’ll learn different styles and techniques from your instructors (including guest artists), can try out stenciling and spray-painting, and can even create your own work of art on canvas to bring home at the end of class.
Experience Chicago like never before on this guided, 2.5-hour, small-group Segway tour. Visit popular Grant Park and see famous Buckingham Fountain, with the Windy City skyline as the backdrop. Glide along the lakefront, taking in views of the Field Museum of Natural History, Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, Adler Planetarium and Michigan Avenue. Guided Segway training plus the use of a helmet are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toe shoes.
Drink in a one-of-a-kind perspective on the Windy City when you go for an evening cruise, perfectly timed to coincide with the sunset. Hop aboard your open-top vessel in the heart of the Magnificent Mile, and cruise along the Chicago River, where your guide will point out architectural highlights. Then, see the skyline from a distance, and watch the skyscrapers light up, when you continue to Lake Michigan for a sunset viewing.
Ensure a hassle-free arrival at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) or Midway Airport (MDW) with this private transfer service to your downtown Chicago hotel. Take the stress out of finding a taxi at Chicago's busy airports and book a private vehicle in advance. You'll travel in style by luxury sedan or SUV that can accommodate up to five passengers.
Step aboard a boat for a comprehensive cruise that details the history of Chicago's architecture. Enjoy views of the Chicago skyline accompanied by architecture-focused commentary that points out each of the landmark buildings. As you cruise through Lake Michigan, snap photos of you and your party against the stretch of Chicago's 26-mile shoreline.
Explore Chicago's buzzing food scene with a small group on this small group walking tour. Stroll around the 'Loop', stopping at hidden gems and hearing tales of the city from your guide. Taste classic Chicago foods, from deep-dish pizza to dipped Italian beef sandwiches.
Tour the historic Chicago Theater, a must-see city landmark, with a guide providing in-depth commentary. You'll get the most out of your visit by traveling with a guide and get access to some areas of the theater that the public never sees. Learn about its architecture, history, and famous performers throughout the years.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Illinois?
The best Kid-Friendly in Illinois according to Viator travellers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Illinois are taking additional safety precautions?
These Illinois experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Illinois are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Illinois may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Prairie Avenue Historic District Tours & Tickets
- Marina City Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Loop Tours & Tickets
- United Center Tours & Tickets
- Pizzeria Uno Tours & Tickets
- Hyde Park Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Lakefront Trail Tours & Tickets
- Wrigley Building Tours & Tickets
- Miller Park Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Riverwalk Tours & Tickets
- Tribune Tower Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Board of Trade Building Tours & Tickets
- Northerly Island Tours & Tickets
- Rookery Building Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Tommy Gun's Garage Tours & Tickets
- House of Blues Tours & Tickets
- Soldier Field Tours & Tickets
- Lincoln Monument Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Minnesota
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Duluth
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in South Carolina
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets