Top Kakadu Nature and Wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Kakadu Tours
Wetlands made Kakadu National Park a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Yellow Water Billabong is one of the most beautiful. Join Indigenous-owned Yellow Water Cruises on a guided journey of discovery among crocodiles, eagles, and reflecting waters. The wildlife, like the light, changes throughout the day.
Take an active full-day tour in the southern part of Kakadu National Park to experience the rugged wilderness of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ride over the rough terrain in a sturdy 4-wheel drive vehicle as you head to landmarks including Gunlom Falls and Ikoymarrwa Rock Pool. Your tour includes lunch, and afternoon snacks at a private swimming hole.
Let us take you on a tour to one of Australia’s most ancient and beautiful places, Kakadu National Park. At Cahills Crossing lookout spot Saltwater Crocodiles in their natural habitat! Travel through World Heritage Listed Kakadu National Park on a guided walking tour to explore the 20,000 years old rock art and the amazing views from Ubirr rock. For an additional cost you can also add in an optional "Jumping Crocodile Cruise" (option WKDC-B).
The only regular Aboriginal guided rock art tours, 6 days a week. No better way to experience the history and significance of Aboriginal culture!
Arnhem Land is a vast wilderness area rich in Aboriginal culture—it’s home to the traditional land-owners, the Yolngu, and requires a permit to visit. On this tour, an Aboriginal guide takes you and a small group to explore the rock art on Injalak Hill. The tour includes all national park fees, plus lunch and afternoon tea.
What people are saying about Nature and Wildlife Tours in Kakadu
Spirit of Kakadu 4WD Tour"Our host Fiona was fantastic has the perfect personality for her job. We worked hard to get our fitness ready for this experience Fiona was very encouraging. We went to motorcar falls big walk luckily not the hottest day however a challenge. The swim makes it worthwhile. Loved the packed lunch."..."
Arnhem Land Full-Day Tour from Jabiru"Tim has a great connection with then culture a d the trad owners , so they fun begins straight up Tim and guide Seb were top notch , and Tim puts on a great lunch"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Kakadu?
The best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Kakadu according to Viator travellers are:
What Nature and Wildlife Tours in Kakadu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kakadu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Nature and Wildlife Tours in Kakadu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kakadu may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets