Top Kauai Helicopter Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Kauai Tours
To fully appreciate the beauty of Hawaii’s ‘Garden Isle,’ take to the skies above Kauai on a helicopter tour in a new Eurocopter Eco-Star. Soar over the island’s diverse terrain, from rain-soaked Mt. Waialeale and the waterfalls of Waiapuna to the dry red ravine of Waimea Canyon and the breathtaking emerald spires of the Na Pali Coast. A two-way radio to communicate with the pilot and expansive viewing glass add to the unforgettable flight.
See the natural wonders of Kauai from the air on this scenic helicopter flight from Lihue. Sights include Waimea Canyon (known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific), Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls), Na Pali Coast State Park, the Hanalei Valley waterfalls, and more. Cruise port pickup and drop-off provided from Nawiliwili Harbor. Select a departure time when booking.
Get great views—and see far more than would be possible from land—by taking to the Kauai skies on this small-group helicopter tour. You'll cover the island's most important attractions as you soar over landscapes made famous by movies; the high sea cliffs of the Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, waterfalls and more.
This thrilling helicopter tour takes you up and above Kauai’s Mt. Waialeale, Waimea Canyon, and the postcard-worthy Na Pali Coast. This is one of the wettest spots on earth; waterfalls cascade through lush valleys and toward shoreline cliffs. Enjoy the view from a modern aircraft designed specifically for sightseeing with large viewing windows and a professional guide.
Known for its lush rainforests, dramatic cliffs, and tumbling waterfalls, Kauai is a sightseer’s dream—and this helicopter tour provides one-of-a-kind aerial views of its scenery. Pick between morning and afternoon departure times, head to the Lihue Airport, and take to the skies: in this doorless helicopter, you’ll enjoy extraordinary perspectives on Mt. Waialeale, the Na Pali Coast, Manawaiopuna Falls, Waimea Canyon State Park, and more.
Soar over the entire Garden Island for unforgettable views on this air tour of Kauai. From aboard an aircraft designed for sightseeing, soak up breathtaking views of natural attractions like Waimea Canyon, Opaekaa Falls, the rugged Na Pa Coast, and Mt Waialeale — the wettest spot on earth. Your experienced pilot provides informative narration during this thrilling flight.
This aerial sightseeing tour of Kauai provides unobstructed views through large windows aboard a high-wing aircraft. Spend about an hour in the air and soak up Kauai's stunning beauty from the window seat of a privately chartered plane, with commentary provided by the pilot. Along with cascading waterfalls you’ll fly above the rugged Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon.
Avoid crowds and embark on a Kauai snorkeling tour that limits group size to six people. Head for Kauai’s pristine south shore reefs to see tropical fish, sea urchins, and sea mammals. You may also see a turtle nesting on the beach or a Hawaiian monk seal basking in the sun.
Spend a whole day exploring the best of Kauai’s beauty and culture on a tour combining land, water, and aerial sightseeing. Skip the car rental and let a local driver and guide show you the Garden Isle’s top sights, from romantic Hanalei Bay and the Kilauea Lighthouse to a bird sanctuary and historic sugar cane plantations. Catch a boat up the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto for a traditional hula show, and upgrade to soar over the entire island on a fixed-wing airplane tour.
Kauai’s stunning geography is best seen from the air, so explore the island’s incredible beaches, sea cliffs, and canyons on an epic helicopter tour. See hidden waterfalls and coves as you soar above the Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, Tunnels Beach, and Mt. Waialeale—one of the wettest places on Earth. Clocking in at over an hour, this extended flight showcases more of the Garden Isle for an unforgettable adventure.
See why Kauai is called the Garden Isle on a helicopter tour that showcases the island’s amazingly diverse landscapes. Soar over the rugged Na Pali Coast for an unparalleled view of the emerald spires and sea cliffs, admire the “Jurassic Park Falls” made famous by the hit film, and fly over the red desert valleys of the Waimea Canyon. It's the best way to see the island in all its glory, with a local perspective thanks to the pilot’s narration.
What people are saying about Helicopter Tours in Kauai
Entire Kauai Island Air Tour"Our Pilot was very engaging and had a lot of historical stuff to talk about. He made extra efforts to give our sensitive stomachs a smooth, comfortable ride! This was by far our favorite experience in a vacation full of wonderful memories."..."
"PRIVATE" Kauai Air Tour"Pilot / guide was very knowledge and shared so much information about the island and tips on where to go and what to do. We should have done the plane tour the first day."..."
Best of Kauai Tour by Land, River and Optional Air"Domi was amazing! Just loved him! His memory of all of the names was remarkable and made us feel special. The information he shared about the island was interesting. Young and old had a good time."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Helicopter Tours in Kauai?
The best Helicopter Tours in Kauai according to Viator travellers are:
What Helicopter Tours in Kauai are 1 hour or less?
Helicopter Tours in Kauai that are 1 hour or less are:
What Helicopter Tours in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
What Helicopter Tours in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kauai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Luxury Car Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Opaekaa Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kalalau Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Spouting Horn Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
- Niihau Tours & Tickets
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Menehune Fish Pond Tours & Tickets
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Poipu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets