Top Kauai Ziplining
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Kauai Tours
Get a new perspective on Kauai as you soar through lush forests and over the Waita Reservoir on the island’s longest ziplines. While cruising across the 8-track course near Koloa, hang on to the handlebars or try some more daring acrobatic stunts with the hands-free ‘Flyin' Kauai'an’ harness.
Avoid crowds and embark on a Kauai snorkeling tour that limits group size to six people. Head for Kauai’s pristine south shore reefs to see tropical fish, sea urchins, and sea mammals. You may also see a turtle nesting on the beach or a Hawaiian monk seal basking in the sun.
The best way to see the Na Pali coast of Kauai is from the water and this catamaran tour offers an experience that is filled with adventure. As you sail, while your captain provides insights into the coastline, pointing out its features, such as waterfalls and sea caves you can look out for dolphins, turtles and more wildlife. Along the way, you'll have the chance to jump off board and go snorkeling.
During our Summer months, take an evening Snorkel Sunset Cruise to the spectacular Na Pali coast aboard a luxury catamaran that features a snorkel swim (when conditions permit). A romantic Hawaiian sunset. Look for dolphins and sea turtles as we host you to a light casual dinner, Beer, Wine & Mai Tai's inclusive. Awesome photo opportunities that will last a lifetime. Check in 1:15 PM
Explore the dramatic cliffs and crystalline waters of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast on a half-day snorkeling adventure. Cruise along the spectacular coastline aboard a motorized raft, stopping to splash into the clear waters and snorkel among native marine life at one of Kauai’s best coral reefs. Traveling by raft allows the flexibility to navigate the rugged sea caves and waterfalls that dot the spectacular Na Pali shoreline. A deli lunch and beverages are included on this small-group tour.
Families and groups-- say YES to an action-packed, five-hour ocean adventure aboard our gorgeous and comfortable 50’ Kauai-built sailing catamaran, Leila. Let’s explore the cliffs, valleys, sea caves and wildlife of the Napali Coast-- one of the most magnificent and fascinating coastlines in the world. Let’s swim and snorkel amongst dozens of tropical fish species and possibly turtles, manta rays and monk seals. Let’s set sail and feel the power of the wind propel us along the coast. Snorkeling, breakfast, lunch, and beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) are all included, making this package an excellent value and an excellent choice for families and groups. There’s something for everyone on this fun, adventurous, and informative excursion that will ignite your senses and create lasting memories for you and your loved ones.
Swap sitting on a tour bus all day for an adrenaline-fueled adventure on Kauai. This zip lining experience takes place on a 3,000-acre private working cattle ranch and promises thrills and great views of lush scenery as you fly through the air on the longest line in the State of Hawaii.
Learn about Hawaiian history and culture as you explore Kauai by ATV by booking this guided tour. After a safety briefing, you'll hop aboard an ATV and hit the trails, passing through plantations and up to an active volcano. You may even have the chance to do a bit of catch-and-release fishing at the Waita Reservoir before returning to your starting point.
The Na Pali coast is one of the most spectacular sights in Kauai. The best way to see it is from the water, so join this catamaran cruise for unbeatable views of lush green valleys, towering spires, jagged sea cliffs, and wildlife such as dolphins and sea turtles, as well as time for snorkeling and swimming. Includes a continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and drinks.
What people are saying about Ziplining in Kauai
Koloa Zipline"This excursion was so much fun. It had a hike in it but was worth it plus the guides "Great" Britain and female guide (I'm sorry I don't remember her name) had drinks and snack to keep us going. Beautiful views of island as well."..."
'IMILOA - Express Nā Pali Snorkel Tour"Great experience, must do!! We got to see dolphins and the beautiful Na Pali Coast! We also had an amazing crew that were very knowledgeable and fun!! As a family on vacation for the first time, this was an epic end to our first trip. The most enjoyable, adventurous time as a family!"..."
LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Sunset Snorkel Tour"Our family enjoyed the whole experience, the relaxed atmosphere, the stunning sights, the boat and the crew were amazing!! They went out of their way to ensure we had what was needed at all times, especially the Mai Tais!!!"..."
RAFT ADVENTURE - Na Pali 1/2 Day Snorkel"Extremely well organized and professionally done. Captain Drake and Noah showed incredibly attention to safety, yet made the experience extremely informative and fun. Views of NaPail were breathtaking, and going deep into the sea caves was awesome. One of the best days of our lives! Would highly recommend, giving it 7 out of 5 stars!"..."
Na Pali Coast Kauai Snorkel and Sail"The crew were terrific! They handled delicious meals with efficiently. They were friendly and sure footed, were observant, always watching out for us; did we need a hand moving around, did we need a drink, helping people that looked like they might not feel well. An effortless adventure! Highly recommend it!! 🏖❤️"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Ziplining in Kauai?
The best Ziplining in Kauai according to Viator travellers are:
What Ziplining in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kauai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Ziplining in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kauai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Menehune Fish Pond Tours & Tickets
- Poipu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Spouting Horn Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Kalalau Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Waioli Mission House Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets