Top Kihei Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Cruises & Sailing
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Private and Luxury
5 results | All Kihei Tours
The Hana Highway is one of the country’s most beautiful driving routes—and this full-day, small-group tour makes it simple to wend your way down the road, as well as visit other highlights of the region. Following morning pickup at your Maui hotel, travel in an air-conditioned vehicle, and stop for a local breakfast. Then, continue on your way. You’ll drive the Hana Highway, will admire the striking terrain of Haleakala National Park, will see Wailua Falls, will discover Wai'anapanapa State Park’s black-sand beach, and more. You'll also enjoy a picnic lunch at a local flower farm.
Take a ride along the famous Road to Hana and discover the beauty of Maui during this exciting excursion. Alongside a private guide, create an itinerary based on the interests of your group or follow a pre-set journey. The road covers everything from small towns to beaches and waterfalls to rain forests and volcanoes. Get a deeper understanding of Maui as you listen to commentary about its history and culture.
This excursion travels to Haleakalā’s 10,000-foot summit for an unforgettable sunrise. In addition to witnessing one of the world’s most awe-inspiring sunrises, guests are treated to a compelling and informative guided vehicle tour of Haleakalā National Park. Our NAI Certified Interpretive Guides share insightful information about Haleakalā’s fascinating geology, ecology, and enlightening tales about Maui’s local culture and history. After an enchanting morning at Haleakalā National Park, this tour visits the historic towns of Makawao and Paʻia.
On this guided, full day tour of Hana, enjoy the diverse and tropical beauty of the famous Road to Hana. Stop for photos at roadside waterfalls and stunning black sand beaches, and even wrap around the rugged backside of Haleakala volcano. With an informative guide behind the wheel, this is one of the best ways to visit Hana—especially if you don’t want to drive!
Take a journey along the iconic Road to Hana during this full-day adventure from South Maui. Join a small group and take a reverse trip along the highway in order to avoid the crowds. See lava flows from Mount Haleakala, admire the towering Wailua Falls, explore the town of Hana, and much more throughout the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Kihei?
The best Art & Culture in Kihei according to Viator travellers are:
What Art & Culture in Kihei are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kihei experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art & Culture in Kihei are good for avoiding crowds?
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets